No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingman was nails. That’s the start and Tech is doing their job.

Comment

Hogs took game 1 from the Dogs. Hoping they can get healthy for the tournament, regional.

Comment

Gotta win the Kingham start, man I love to watch that guy pitch. Hope Todd isn't hurt bad....and that was a catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Gotta win the Kingham start, man I love to watch that guy pitch. Hope Todd isn't hurt bad....and that was a catch.

Kingman told Pierce after the game, “now I’m back.”. That was what we all have been expecting each outing from him.

I thought Todd broke his wrist watching it live.

Comment

Appreciate the hopes, I’ll be alright. I dislocated my shoulder when I came down after the grab, I 100% caught it but I can see why they overturned the call. We’ll get a series win tomorrow with Shug leading the pack and hopefully Tech can take care of business. Hook’em!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
              Appreciate the hopes, I’ll be alright. I dislocated my shoulder when I came down after the grab, I 100% caught it but I can see why they overturned the call. We’ll get a series win tomorrow with Shug leading the pack and hopefully Tech can take care of business. Hook’em!
              Nice! Didn’t know we had a longhorn on the forum! Take it to em tomorrow! Hook em

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Kingman was nails. That’s the start and Tech is doing their job.

Nolan Kingham said after the 8th, David Pierce came to him and told him they were going to Andy McGuire.

He told pierce: with all do respect coach this is my game

Pierce said that was “all he needed to hear”

#HookEm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well hell yes! Tell the boys there's no sense not winnin all 4! Heal up quick 44. Hook'em.

Comment

Well hell yes! Tell the boys there's no sense not winnin all 4! Heal up quick 44. Hook'em.

No doubt! Lock up that regular season title and move on to bigger things!

Hook'em

Comment

We'll be in Gulf Shores at our own lil WS.. but ...gettin closer..

Daily Schedule Please note: All times Central (CT) All dates, times and networks are subject to change. *Denotes if necessary   2024 Men's College World Series Date Game Matchup Time (CT) Network   Thurs., June 13 Open Practice Free Event Open to the Public TBA ----   Fri., June 14 Game 1   1:00 p.m. ESPN   Fri., June 14 Game 2   6:00 p.m.

Comment

Glad your shoulder isn't to bad Todd. Go easy on my Frogs!!

Comment

That was a painful replay to watch! Glad to read you are ok!

Hook Em’!

Comment

Great news!

Love me some Longhorn baseball! I watch every game I can. My son was an Iron Spike back in the day.

Hook ‘em!

Comment

Hook 'em Horns

Comment

Working...
                                X