Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	24538201

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Nice Saturday at the ball park

[ATTACH]905524[/ATTACH]
      Good game too! Break out the brooms for tomorrow

Comment

Anybody watching the A&M game? I can’t get the live stream to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
          Anybody watching the A&M game? I can’t get the live stream to work.

We can’t get streaming or audio. Must be a problem with MS States feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ended up seeing a post on Twitter that they are having technical difficulties

Comment

Getting ready to watch a curbstomping I’m afraid. Hopefully frogs put something together. Dad played football and baseball for the Frogs.
              Attached Files

Comment

I ended up seeing a post on Twitter that they are having technical difficulties

It’s on now.

Comment

I’ve somewhat happily been engaged in a family movie night with my 4 and 6 y/o daughters. Resorted to keeping up with updates only. Saw that Janca hit a dinger to tie it up. Maybe his bat will warm up. He’s been swinging a popsicle all year.

Comment

Ran into Coach P at the game tonight!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A3C31E2B-8C25-4A2E-9DF0-88D9BF0844FB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	24538525

Comment

I’ve somewhat happily been engaged in a family movie night with my 4 and 6 y/o daughters. Resorted to keeping up with updates only. Saw that Janca hit a dinger to tie it up. Maybe his bat will warm up. He’s been swinging a popsicle all year.

Ags bats got hot in the 8th. Hopefully we can close it out.

Comment

Texas scores 6 in the 7th to take a 9-6 lead at West Virginia. I got Craig Way on the radio and the draft on mute with the pup at deer camp.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8204.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	24538529

Comment

Looking like a good evening Heath! Going to be a beautiful weekend. Enjoy your time.

Comment

Looking like a good evening Heath! Going to be a beautiful weekend. Enjoy your time.

This weekend is about work. I got a hunting industry big wig coming out next week when he’s in town for the NRA show. So I’m making sure it’s all ready to go!

Comment

Texas wins it 11-6. Big win at WVU to start the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Getting ready to watch a curbstomping I’m afraid. Hopefully frogs put something together. Dad played football and baseball for the Frogs.
                                What a great evening for baseball, and one of the better Frog wins in a while! Timely hitting, and the Frog relievers were really lighting up the radar gun. 98 for Feltman!

Comment

Working...
                                X