No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell I didn't even know they played Aggy last night. Got in late from shredding Copper Mountain and watching my buddies 16 year old son take 7th the amateur nationals in skier X.

Congrats on the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I would say Texas. The #1 program of all time.
      Of course you would. Aggie said different. Those posts got whacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        So you could play dumb and ask every time it’s posted. Gives ya winder likkers something to do[emoji1303]. How our photographer in 1987 could see that in the future is beyond me but he nailed it[emoji13][emoji23]

So you post a picture up of yourself standing on the mound with a bat in your hand and call others “winder lickers”? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          So you post a picture up of yourself standing on the mound with a bat in your hand and call others “winder lickers”? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't play dumb....its been explained many times. I can pull out the crayons for you band *****s if needed...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser
            I thought of you last night, Billy...when the announcers said that there were "two "blue blood" baseball programs going at it".[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I chuckled at that as well..

Comment

Keep trying to bite your ear. The rest of think it's funny! LOL!

Comment

Don't get this thread whacked.

See y'all Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Don't get this thread whacked.

See y'all Friday.
                  Back at ya. Make me. See how that works?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Don't play dumb....its been explained many times. I can pull out the crayons for you band *****s if needed...

I have seriously never seen that picture. Please don’t waste my time explaining bc I really don’t care. If you have any crayons left you haven’t eaten I’m sure your local “wal marts” has tu coloring books on sale!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      I have seriously never seen that picture. Please don’t waste my time explaining bc I really don’t care. If you have any crayons left you haven’t eaten I’m sure your local “wal marts” has tu coloring books on sale!

Oh Aggie.... you never disappoint..

Comment

Cfb'in up a baseball thread...

Comment

Bama.

Comment

Been a seesaw game. My eyes are getting heavy. Not sure I’ll make it.

Comment

Good game... Aggies pulled it together in last 3 innings for lots of bubbles.
                              12-6

Comment

Luckily I stayed up to see the bottom of the 8th.

Comment

Working...
                                X