2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Baseball

Ouch! That sounded like a ripe watermelon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

#38 pitcher for the ags has issues!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Ouch! That sounded like a ripe watermelon.

That’s going to leave a mark.

Comment

Ball game
          .. aggies win...but it wasnt pretty

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            #38 pitcher for the ags has issues!

He got it done though. Texas couldn’t overcome the 4 spot in the 1st.

Big series at OU this weekend.

Comment

Good ball ags, that was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                Nolan Hoffman cracks me up. That guy has a full blown conversation with himself on the mound.

Yeh.. its more like an argument... teamates are afraid to ask what hes sayin to himself lol

Comment

Man, Shewmake, Foster, and Helman had a terrible night at the plate. Glad they won but they need to work on the hitting. Poor Janca is struggling below the .200 mark and it got worse tonight. Good defensive player but I hope the Aggies find a 3rd baseman in the future that can hit the ball. Anybody know why Andritsos is not playing? Is he hurt?

Comment

Gald the Ag's got a win without using the whole bullpen.

I will be glad to see the end of these Thur-Sat series. I know it means national TV but it really makes pitching tight after Tuesday games.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                      Man, Shewmake, Foster, and Helman had a terrible night at the plate. Glad they won but they need to work on the hitting. Poor Janca is struggling below the .200 mark and it got worse tonight. Good defensive player but I hope the Aggies find a 3rd baseman in the future that can hit the ball. Anybody know why Andritsos is not playing? Is he hurt?
                      He hurt his wrist at the beginning of the season, or re-injured it I believe. Still isn't able to bat, but should be back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        He hurt his wrist at the beginning of the season, or re-injured it I believe. Still isn't able to bat, but should be back soon.
                        Hurt it in late feb (i think)...then hit for a cycle.. the he reinjured it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          When his bat is on he can flat crush the ball. Big kid.

Comment

My understanding is that Alabama has a great pitching staff this season. I have only watched them one time on tv. Aggies are changing the pitching lineup as of this Thursday.

Comment

Which teams are high end Big 12 teams? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Which teams are high end Big 12 teams? Asking for a friend.

Lol. This. The big 12 is pretty good at basketball though, so they got that going for them.....which is nice

Comment

Working...
                                X