2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fig View Post
    Looking forward to the weekend tournament in Frisco. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
    My wife, son, and FIL will be there tomorrow watching La Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      is that real? if so.. hahahahaha.. and also...hahahaha...
      yep

Comment

Mike's a good guy. He might lose his job over this unfortunately. Huge outdoorsman. The irony is he goes elk hunting in CO every year

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Mike's a good guy. He might lose his job over this unfortunately. Huge outdoorsman. The irony is he goes elk hunting in CO every year
          i understand it goes both ways, coaches making promises to get recruits then leaving for a "better" job or just not following through and the kid doesnt get to play, but they also get raked whenever they bring in kids that cant stay eligible.

you would like to think they did some background on this kid and maybe knew he had some issues already and used this as a way to keep him away... who knows.

Comment

Word is out that Jeffcoat is no longer employed

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I've heard the kid was originally from Texas too, just recently moved to CO.

That wasn't well thought out by the coach. Lol
              Last edited by jshouse; 03-01-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                Word is out that Jeffcoat is no longer employed
                might be a lawsuit in there... somewhere... be interesting to see how that plays out...

Comment

The university had also released a statement online saying it does not condone discrimination “on the basis of race, color, origin, ethnicity, gender age, religion, disability or sexuality; or the political legislation of one’s home state.”
                  think old Mike had enough of that school? been there a while... little middle finger to a marketing director maybe?

Comment

Haha that last line

Comment

Frisco Classic streaming on YouTube
                      Aggies vs LA Tech 7pm - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vnt...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Thanks for the link. I looked earlier and noticed it wasn't going to be on SEC Network

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          My wife, son, and FIL will be there tomorrow watching La Tech.
                          I'll be there with my son and dad in Section 110, Row 1...come say hey!

Comment

Sam Houston with the walk off on Vandy!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Sam Houston with the walk off on Vandy!
                              WOW!!!! I turned the tv on just in time to catch the 8th inning.
                              Vandy was up 5-2. Three Homeruns later and Sam Houston takes the game.
                              Greatness.

Comment

Going to see TCU tonight. My nephew has started the season hot for the frogs couple of HR’s and batting .440 through 7 games. Really proud of all the work he has done. Good player, even better kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X