Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark 4-1.

Comment

I was worried the amount of guys Arkansas left on base was going to come back and bite them.

I think they close it out in game 2.

Comment

I'm cheering for Arky.
        But.. their bats were dismal last night.. if not for the walks and errors we might be talking about this differently...
        they HAVE to come out blazin tonight.. because the Beavers will be.. kacey murphy is no joke...

Comment

Some of those calls were bad against OSU

Comment

Some of those calls were good for Arkansas.

I don't see where it made a direct impact overall on the game, no more than the consistent 5' strike zone that started at the ankles.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Some of those calls were good for Arkansas.

I don't see where it made a direct impact overall on the game, no more than the consistent 5' strike zone that started at the ankles.
              The calls had zero to do with the outcome. The one everyone is whining about, the double play, was the right call.....you have to get down or get out of the way and he “clearly” ran into the fielder.

Good game going right now.....c’mon Hogs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                The calls had zero to do with the outcome. The one everyone is whining about, the double play, was the right call.....you have to get down or get out of the way and he “clearly” ran into the fielder.

Good game going right now.....c’mon Hogs!!!

Bulsh

Comment

The Arky reliever just picked his nose and ate it on national tv!!!

😆

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    The Arky reliever just picked his nose and ate it on national tv!!!

😆
                    If it helps him, OK.

Comment

Talk about a buzz-kill for the beaver boys...

Comment

**** that was a heads up play by the Arkie pitcher. Turn that sucker around quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Bulsh

Comment

Beer and pizza softball league officiating back for game 2 ... geez.. they arent even trying to get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Beer and pizza softball league officiating back for game 2 ... geez.. they arent even trying to get it right.
                              Yeah for sure. Makes ya wonder if a Walton or Tyson enriched the ump crew, or maybe The Clinton’s paid them a visit
                              😱

Comment

That blonde lady to the left of home plate is a straight dimeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X