No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arky got lucky on that bs interference call that inning.

Comment

Total BS.....Ump doesn't even know what he saw..

Comment

Beaver pitcher all over the place

Comment

Just walking Hogs in.

Comment

Clean up batter never took the bat off his shoulder after a 2-0 count and bases loaded

What a idiot lol

And the next guy never took a Full cut!?!? What in the earthly hell arky?

Comment

We’re getting a big rain and my tv is in and out. Hogs should have scored another run or two in that last at bat!

Comment

That ball is halfway on the foul line... How does someone 10 feet away miss that...?

I can’t stop laughing at it.

There’s 2 umpires that basically only have 1 dang job this whole game and it’s to call a fair or foul ball over a 50’ stretch and he missed it... and it wasn’t even a tricky homer or anything! Just a ball 10 feet 8 inches from his face! Lol
                Last edited by 150class; 06-26-2018, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Haha, didn't matter anyway.

Comment

The level of officiating at this level and especially in these games needs to be a helluva lot better than youd expect at a co-ed softball game.

Comment

Unfortunate when Blue impacts the flow and possibly the results of a game. I don’t believe there was bad intent. But you can’t argue the umps haven’t changed the game. I picked the pigs since the regionals to take it all BTW.

Comment

Unfortunate when Blue impacts the flow and possibly the results of a game. I don’t believe there was bad intent. But you can’t argue the umps haven’t changed the game. I picked the pigs since the regionals to take it all BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          The level of officiating at this level and especially in these games needs to be a helluva lot better than youd expect at a co-ed softball game.
                          Yep been pretty ridiculous so far.

Comment

Hogs bats have been pitiful tonight!

Comment

Sheesh that was great pitching on both sides, 26k’s total out of 54 outs

Comment

Who won?

Comment

Working...
                                X