No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt the SEC has some great baseball teams and I'm glad for the kids. It's the oobnoxious SEC homers that get on my nerves. Hopefully we get to see some good baseball tomorrow.

Comment

If wunderground has it correct, 6pm, partly cloudy and 79 degrees.

DVRd what I thought would be a start time and got up extra early this morning to speed through the highlights. Wife left a note beside the coffee pot- postponed.

Comment

If wunderground has it correct, 6pm, partly cloudy and 79 degrees.

DVRd what I thought would be a start time and got up extra early this morning to speed through the highlights. Wife left a note beside the coffee pot- postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
          Your math is likely correct, but I can assure you that a convicted felon, much less a chomo, would never be playing for the Hogs. That is a bizzare situation.
          !
          Just so we're clear, you are only saying that a previously convicted felon wouldnt be on a razorback sports team - not that there were not people that committed felonies while being on the teams, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Just so we're clear, you are only saying that a previously convicted felon wouldnt be on a razorback sports team - not that there were not people that committed felonies while being on the teams, correct?
            So we’re clear, I’m guessing you’re referring to the forgery episode with the Arkansas basketball players back in 2015? The ring leader was dismissed. The other two players were eventually allowed to return to the team. Interestingly enough, one of the two that remained on the team was also dismissed right before the NCAA tournament for messing up yet again (marijuana). It hurt the team in the tourney, but rules are rules. I also believe the charges ended up being misdemeanors in the end...

While trying to pass counterfeit bills is extremely idiotic, I hardly think it compares to molesting a 6 year old child.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              So we’re clear, I’m guessing you’re referring to the forgery episode with the Arkansas basketball players back in 2015? The ring leader was dismissed. The other two players were eventually allowed to return to the team. Interestingly enough, one of the two that remained on the team was also dismissed right before the NCAA tournament for messing up yet again (marijuana). It hurt the team in the tourney, but rules are rules. I also believe the charges ended up being misdemeanors in the end...

While trying to pass counterfeit bills is extremely idiotic, I hardly think it compares to molesting a 6 year old child.
              Just so we're clear..i didnt compare anything.
              I asked a question as to whether or not your statement was about previously convicted felons or ones committing crimes while on teams.
              Wasn't cryptic in any way.

Comment

He gone.
                Texas Longhorns infielder Kody Clemens announced via Twitter he will leave the program and begin his professional career with the Detroit Tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Don't blame him. He caught lightning in a bottle this year and needed to take advantage while the iron was hot. Everybody knew he was going and he just made it official. Hopefully he can continue with that lightning.

Comment

Beavers hunting Hawgs this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Beavers hunting Hawgs this evening.
                      Just so we're clear... You're still talking baseball, correct?

Comment

arky can absolutely pull this off...but they'd better bring their A game... hope that extended rest didnt bust the momentum..

Comment

No arky in Arkansas.

Comment

Arky is the better squad IMHO, pullin' for the dawg.

Comment

Beavers are on the board.

Comment

Arky pitcher with a good pitch/K to end the inning

Comment

Working...
                                X