• Show
Clear All

Glorious!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Glorious!!!!!
      Gay.

Comment

I tip my hat to the hogs. They came more ready to play than Tech did. Focus has been Tech’s issue all year. I hope they find it for the next three games. Guns Up!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Gay.
          Shhhhhhhhh.....you’re not supposed to tell people!!

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
            I tip my hat to the hogs. They came more ready to play than Tech did. Focus has been Tech’s issue all year. I hope they find it for the next three games. Guns Up!
            I don’t think focus has anything to do with it.....great pitching, beats great offenses every day. That Hogs staff is really good, top to bottom and they’ve shown it all year.....plus they can hit a little, too.

Comment

I don’t think focus has anything to do with it.....great pitching, beats great offenses every day. That Hogs staff is really good, top to bottom and they’ve shown it all year.....plus they can hit a little, too.
              Tech can hit a little as well. We can pitch too. We don’t usually run into each other in the outfield or forget to throw to third. You can’t beat a great team with that type of focus.

Comment

SECya!!

Comment

Well that one hurt for the Red Raiders. I do still have my Guns Up and look forward to the future. Long live the Matador!

Comment

SECya!!
                    It’s like watching the fat kid in “A league of their own” marching back and forth screaming “we’re going to win”.

Comment

Still very proud! Wreck'Em! We'll be back!

Comment

Looks like I went to bed too early in the 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                          Well that one hurt for the Red Raiders. I do still have my Guns Up and look forward to the future. Long live the Matador!
                          It was a good game. I wish Tech could have knocked them off. I thought they were going to a couple of different times! Congrats to Tech on a great season.

I hope the Hogs can knock off the alligators, tonight. Hopefully Tech softened them up enough last night!

Comment

Solid final 4. I'm still leaning Arky/OSU for the final.

Comment

Proud of Tech, Tadlock has things going up here, just need to reload and keep the bearings pointed at Omaha.

Comment

Tech put up a fight, but hats off to Florida for responding to every Tech rally.

Comment

Working...
                                X