2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
    Have they set the Texas Florida game time yet? It was suppose to be 1:00 pm now I am guessing about 2:30 pm
    3:00pm EST

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      3:00pm EST
      Thanks!

Comment

Triple header tomorrow....nice for guys like Smart who can sit around and watch baseball all day.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Triple header tomorrow....nice for guys like Smart who can sit around and watch baseball all day.

Riiiiight......I'll be lucky to catch the Texas game..

Saw where they are not starting Shugart...in favor of bring him in relief for Henley. I guess because Henley sucked in relief in the Super and was lights out in the regional in his start..

Hope that is the right move. I'd rather see Shugart in an elimination game.
          Last edited by Smart; 06-18-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Riiiiight......I'll be lucky to catch the Texas game..
            LOL!!

Comment

I sure hope the Horns can win tomorrow. I think they will have to score at least 7 runs to beat Florida. Now if we can just figure out how to get Clemens to the plate 7 times and hold them to 6.

Hook Em.

Comment

I sure hope the Horns can win tomorrow. I think they will have to score at least 7 runs to beat Florida. Now if we can just figure out how to get Clemens to the plate 7 times and hold them to 6.

Hook Em.

Comment

Yeah yeah....we heard ya the first time!!

Comment

What did I miss? Leave for a while and when I come back the hillbillies done left and started their own thread an ordering everyone else to stay away?

They did put a good whoopin on the horns.
                    Ouch, that hurt to watch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Getting off work early to go watch the Horns game

Comment

Weather forecast is not looking great for 3 games to play out today. First game might be delayed but should clear up for a while but by mid afternoon the chances of thunderstorms goes back up to 50%. Wednesday looks even worse.

Comment

I also think with the weather it will be tough to get 3 games in. I sure hope game 8 isn't a 10pm start.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                            What did I miss? Leave for a while and when I come back the hillbillies done left and started their own thread an ordering everyone else to stay away?

Ouch, that hurt to watch

Shots fired.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post

Ouch, that hurt to watch

They were invading the Texas Tech thread, I “politely” told them to start their own thread...... or go make out with their sister-wives, but to leave the TTU thread. They started a thread so I guess they are all single

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
                              Weather forecast is not looking great for 3 games to play out today. First game might be delayed but should clear up for a while but by mid afternoon the chances of thunderstorms goes back up to 50%. Wednesday looks even worse.
                              Yeah this tourney is about to become a mess and may hurt the teams in the winner’s bracket who are supposed to get the benefit of extra rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X