Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
    !
    Would be interested to know the real story behind that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
      !
      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Lol
        Ive been studying the flows in comparison to when yall caught em last week and the reports Ive got from others... Whats interesting is the report says its was 180 cfs the first trip and 75 on the second. Height and temp were near the same so I guess thats the ticket

Comment

This thread makes me wish we could drive into unit#2 at Lavon like the old days. Used to back the truck up to the creek and fish all night.

Comment

glad to see some of y'all on them, I'm probably gonna go to somerville sometime this week and give it a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
              Fished Canyon today for a little bit. Mainly just to run the boat since it's been sitting all winter. Put in at BR 23 and ran around the lake seeing if any big groups of boats huddled up. Didn't see that so went back to the mouth of the river and did some trolling and picked up a couple. Didn't see anyone else catching. Think it's still a little early. Didn't run way up the river though.
              We fished Saturday picked up one striper under some birds, put in at Rebecca creek. Not much action in the river yet, I think it's still early.

Comment

Has anyone hit Livingston, up in the Trinity river? Wanting to go up there soon!

Comment

I've been on them awhile now. I might of seen you out there hogslayer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
                    i've been on them awhile now. I might of seen you out there hogslayer.

sent from my pixel 2 using tapatalk
                    nice haul!

Comment

Originally posted by thadmcm View Post
                      glad to see some of y'all on them, I'm probably gonna go to somerville sometime this week and give it a shot!
                      Let me know how it goes! Wanting to head out there sometime soon as well

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
                        I've been on them awhile now. I might of seen you out there hogslayer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                        What lake are those funneling out of if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Any update on the Toledo Bend run on whites? I remember they used to catch them up north in the Sabine River.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            What lake are those funneling out of if you don't mind me asking?
                            Probably Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                              Haven't heard much on Somerville. Thinking about taking my canoe and go in one of the creeks to try and find them this next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Haven’t heard much either from somerville. In a week or two my buddy and I will probably try and take the boat around and try and find them if we ever get the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                                Haven’t heard much either from somerville. In a week or two my buddy and I will probably try and take the boat around and try and find them if we ever get the time.
                                Looking to go soon as well. Been a few years since ive walked the creeks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X