X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked a few cams
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice T.C. Way to get the thread started for the year.

Comment

HECK YEAH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple bucks
          Attached Files

Comment

Man y’all produce some fine Trans Pecos whitetail! Thanks for sharing, the ol Terrell County thread has been awful quiet this year. I wish I had something to add, but haven’t been out that way since spring. I’m dreading seeing our camp house with all the illegal traffic that I’ve been hearing come thru.

Comment

Was out last month.
              Will be back first week of December to hunt for 5 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                Man y’all produce some fine Trans Pecos whitetail! Thanks for sharing, the ol Terrell County thread has been awful quiet this year. I wish I had something to add, but haven’t been out that way since spring. I’m dreading seeing our camp house with all the illegal traffic that I’ve been hearing come thru.
                DPS came into camp at midnight last night telling us they were chasing a stolen truck and it ran thru our fence. Made it a half mile in before they got out. Not sure if they were caught or not
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell_County View Post
                  DPS came into camp at midnight last night telling us they were chasing a stolen truck and it ran thru our fence. Made it a half mile in before they got out. Not sure if they were caught or not
                  Shoot that’s crazy. How’d they make it a 1/2 mile with only 1 flat? I can’t seem to make it that far on our main ranch road without having one. Just kidding of course. One of our guys visited the ranch and said that the camp looked good, but someone had unsuccessfully tried to break into our connex. Good hunting, and stay safe

Comment

Good week
                    Attached Files

Comment

Dadgum those are some great deer,,,Congratulations!

Comment

Y'all knocking down some good deer down there.

Comment

Comment

Nice mature buck

Comment

Congratulations TXBRASS! Seems like that short barreled dealer of death is good luck to you, every time I see your picture there’s a dead critter to go along with it.

Comment

Congratulations on some good West Texas deer! I love the Sanderson area.

Comment

Working...
                                X