How many books do you read a year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O
    My hunting buddy's give me the "cliffs notes" on anything that I need to know.

Comment

A lot. I finish a book about every 3-4 days, so I'm gonna guess that I read about 100 books a year. This is not an exaggeration, sometimes to the detriment of a good night's sleep. I typically read about 100-150 pages per night, starting about 10:00pm and calling it quits about 2:00am. I require little sleep and just get bored with the TV.

I read books on business, true crime, autobiographies, biographies, historical fiction, fiction such as Vince Flynn, John Sandford and the like. I like books on the military, war biographies and autobiographies, etc. I guess I'll read about anything but romance novels. If anyone can recommend something to read, I'm always looking.

I had so many books that I donated about 1000 to the local library and I started using a Kindle to cut down on the shipping and storage of books. Much more efficient.
      Last edited by curtintex; 01-31-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Anywhere from 50 to over 100/yr for last 30 yrs at least. I have over 3k ebooks in my library plus several hundred hardbacks boxed up.

Comment

Probably 10 years since I read a book.

Rich Dad-Poor Dad

Comment

Probably 24.

Average 2 a month

Comment

Does 278" thread qualify as book? If so then that's 1 for me in 6 years

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Like most I wish I read more. I only get 2-3 a year. Several folks have mentioned that they read hunting/hunting related books. What good ones do yall suggest?

Comment

I have a very hard time reading. I will read the same page 2 or 3 times and keep drifting. I have ADD so it makes it difficult. I do read a ton online about any topic I want to learn about or find interesting. I also watch tons of docuseries and documentaries as I like to learn if I am watching something.

Comment

I've read 5 in 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X