Term Life insurance with diabetes and health issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    Why does he need life insurance? Does he still have kids at home (dependents)?
    The cost of funerals alone is enough reason to have life insurance. Plus some people like to leave a legacy. Even if their kids don't need it.

Comment

Maybe @chef will see this. He sells Insurance and is very honest with his process and pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        Why does he need life insurance? Does he still have kids at home (dependents)?

Business and debt that would need to be covered if he unexpectedly passes so his wife isn’t left holding the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat70 View Post
          In my opinion it is a disrespectful term and hate to hear it used! I don't believe he needs to lighten up at all! I understand that to some people it is not meant to be disrespectful but I hate that saying!

Thanks for your opinion. I can see how some would take offense. Not the case with us.

Let’s please keep thread on the tracks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a tricky business. Your personal health history will designate your premium. Some cases will be similar but find a company that completes underwriting before the policy is issued. There are a ton of companies out there that will gladly take your money that have a 3" thick book of exclusions!!! Do your homework before signing the dotted line. There are quite a bit of resources from good people on this site. Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have.

Comment

Working...
            X