• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cape buff

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
      He stated he is later on....
      Ha my phone wouldn't upload everything. I thought you were the last comment. My bad

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flinger View Post
        No way this will happen in Texas...... I Hope!
        Guarantee you it will. TPWD will do whatever gets more ppl out there wounding deer and paying more money to them for license.

Comment

The air rifle is what won the West! Lewis and Clark used an air rifle to survive when they were in search of the Pacific, so hunters have successfully been using them for eons.

Comment

The Lewis and Clark air rifle link is pretty cool
            Thanks for sharing

Comment

[QUOTE=BigThicketBoy;13138129]Anyone going to try it if Texas Parks and Wildlife approves it?
              If so what rifle are you going to use?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) air rifles are unholy instruments of evil causing property damage and personal injury. I am sure if you hunt with one you will have flashbacks of everything you shot that you were not supposed to like your dad's jeep window, barn windows, etc.

Comment

[quote=10132297;13138614]
                Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                Anyone going to try it if Texas Parks and Wildlife approves it?
                If so what rifle are you going to use?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) air rifles are unholy instruments of evil causing property damage and personal injury. I am sure if you hunt with one you will have flashbacks of everything you shot that you were not supposed to like your dad's jeep window, barn windows, etc.
                neighbors boat then got a whoopin for.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold 1 View Post
                  Going to be a lot " Anyone have a dog near #######" threads going on if this happens.
                  Oh you mean kinda like a bunch of the bowhunters here? haha

They aren't allowing the air guns most of you are thinking about. Read a bit before you judge it. There are some serious air guns these days.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                    Guarantee you it will. TPWD will do whatever gets more ppl out there wounding deer and paying more money to them for license.
                    Again, I find it extremely ironic that bowhunters, who while I do not have statistics, probably wound more deer than any other weapon, would hammer on another opportunity to hunt. The air guns today will do a lot more damage than a bow. There is likely a fair number of members here than cannot own a firearm and it would give them the chance to hunt with something else.

I gun hunt. Bowhunt. I want to kill a deer with each legal weapon allowed eventually just to try it. Ill shoot one with an airgun someday once allowed.

Keep this in mind. While yall hammer folks and think they aren't hunters, the western DIY guys think all of us feeder hunters aren't really hunting. Everyone always has a different perspective. The world would be boring if we all agreed.

Comment

I’m waiting for a slingshot season.
                      Heck David killed Goliath with one pebble, surely it can take down a deer.

Comment

These BB guns ain't cheap..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                          Thanks for posting that. Never have figured out links and stuff like that.

Comment

Almost 700fps 1/2 in bore with about 200g lead ...is in same range some of the subsonic shells with silencers are talking about ...shooting hogs...

I would almost bet they would blow right through a Texas deer.. range will be the limiting factor...
                            Heck guys no legal work no $2oo. permit no silencer to buy and deal with..
                            Probably same money and less noise than above..

Thers some stuff on You Tube
                            Last edited by cva34; 01-28-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                              Gonna get my old Benjamin out, pump it 12 times instead of 10 and bust ones ***
                              I bout spit my coke all over my windshield HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                Again, I find it extremely ironic that bowhunters, who while I do not have statistics, probably wound more deer than any other weapon, would hammer on another opportunity to hunt. The air guns today will do a lot more damage than a bow. There is likely a fair number of members here than cannot own a firearm and it would give them the chance to hunt with something else.

I gun hunt. Bowhunt. I want to kill a deer with each legal weapon allowed eventually just to try it. Ill shoot one with an airgun someday once allowed.

Keep this in mind. While yall hammer folks and think they aren't hunters, the western DIY guys think all of us feeder hunters aren't really hunting. Everyone always has a different perspective. The world would be boring if we all agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X