No announcement yet.

New Bow Stolen! Cant Stand a Thief!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's wild, sorry to hear. How did they get to the truck in the garage?

Comment

Do you have the serial number to that Bow? If not, get with the previous owner and see if he has it. Depending in where he bought it, the dealer may have record of it too. If it ends up at a pawn shop, the police can check for it on Leadsonline.com by searching the serial number and/description of the bow. The downside is that if all you have is a description, then it's hard to know if a bow that matches the description is yours unless there's some other distinguishing mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
        Do you have the serial number to that Bow? If not, get with the previous owner and see if he has it. Depending in where he bought it, the dealer may have record of it too. If it ends up at a pawn shop, the police can check for it on Leadsonline.com by searching the serial number and/description of the bow. The downside is that if all you have is a description, then it's hard to know if a bow that matches the description is yours unless there's some other distinguishing mark.
        The previous owner is trying to get the serial number from Texas Archery!

Comment

Renters insurance will cover your loss. Be sure to write all the attached items to your list, and any xtras w/ it... I hate to hear this happened, but you can cover your losses...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakesfish View Post
            Renters insurance will cover your loss. Be sure to write all the attached items to your list, and any xtras w/ it... I hate to hear this happened, but you can cover your losses...
            Man I am sure hoping so!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
              Man I am sure hoping so!

if it was in your truck at your residence its a covered loss...

Comment

Last edited by JLivi1224; 01-27-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

That’s crazy. And that POS is lucky he’s still alive.

Hope it works out for you

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                    That's wild, sorry to hear. How did they get to the truck in the garage?

I’d like to know this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Go get that 2 yr old a Great Dane puppy to grow up with, if it turns out anything like the one my son has there won't be anyone coming around and they for sure don't want to make the kid scream, I can't even wrestle with my 2 and 4 yr old grandkids until boogey gives her approval, even then she supervises pretty close.

Comment

It should be covered by renters insurance. Your policy should also provide coverage for property off premises. Usually up to 10% of the amount of contents coverage you carry.

Comment

Man buddy. I feel sick to my stomach about this. Hopefully insurance will cover it. Texas Archery still hasn’t called me back yet. If anyone has an inside connection there maybe y’all could help speed up the process of getting Justin the serial number.
                          My name is Jeremy Biscoe.
                          Bow purchased 10/15/2017.
                          It was a Halon 32/6 in Ridge Reaper Camo. 70lbs/29.5” draw. I will post some pics I have. I know it’s a long shot to recovery, and hopefully insurance will just cover it, but stranger things have happened. Maybe we can get it back somehow once we have the serial number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep that's bs I had my bow stolen out of my truck a couple years ago mine was a little fishy they must of been targeted a bow and New what a release was because they took the release which was in the side of the front door the bow was in the back my wallet was in there with like 40 bucks two game camera and a pair of binoculars they only took the bow and release..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              Yep that's bs I had my bow stolen out of my truck a couple years ago mine was a little fishy they must of been targeted a bow and New what a release was because they took the release which was in the side of the front door the bow was in the back my wallet was in there with like 40 bucks two game camera and a pair of binoculars they only took the bow and release..
                              I was thinking the same thing they didnt take the yeti cooler or any of my fishing rods. We found out that they have hit at least twenty homes on these two roads last night!

Comment

Originally posted by JBizkit View Post
                                Man buddy. I feel sick to my stomach about this. Hopefully insurance will cover it. Texas Archery still hasn’t called me back yet. If anyone has an inside connection there maybe y’all could help speed up the process of getting Justin the serial number.
                                My name is Jeremy Biscoe.
                                Bow purchased 10/15/2017.
                                It was a Halon 32/6 in Ridge Reaper Camo. 70lbs/29.5” draw. I will post some pics I have. I know it’s a long shot to recovery, and hopefully insurance will just cover it, but stranger things have happened. Maybe we can get it back somehow once we have the serial number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Thanks for sharing those for me brother and helping to get the serial number! I was sure excited to send some arrows down range with her!

Comment

Working...
                                X