TPWD Resitution and License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
    I haven't ever been ticketed by a GW, but from what I have seen in the past the GW's as a rule would not cut a hunter any slack because of their misunderstanding of the game laws. Just sayin
    I got cut a little slack for an honest mistake. I was fined but he let me keep my deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      I got cut a little slack for an honest mistake. I was fined but he let me keep my deer.
      Poacher

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
        Google "game warden accused of poaching in Texas" it should show up--if I read it right he also admitted to killing a deer without the permit.
        Read the article , if true? I'm ******, because he's still a GW

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
          Read the article , if true? I'm ******, because he's still a GW
          Did he commit insurance fraud when he " transitioned " from poacher mode to game warden mode? Because his health insurance didn't cover him personally ! only when he was on duty , if I read the article right

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
            ^ A game warden poaching makes it look like it’s okay to violate game laws “because the cops do it too.” Doesn’t matter if it’s a 130 inch or 270 inch deer. They should be held to the same, if not a higher standard.
            But he “transitioned to game warden mode prior to being shot.” The article said so.

Comment

Past tread on poaching GW

��

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                Poacher
                We prefer the term Sustenance Hunter. 😏

Comment

Originally posted by medic911 View Post
                  Ok let me explain something on this. The way the media twisted this makes it sound worse than it was. Texas GWs do not have to pay to use state parks. We're if I want to unload my boat in a state park I have to pay a day fee or buy a park pass. This GW along with others believed they were exempt from the $48 permit to hunt the WMA. Deer was tagged. He didn't hide the fact that he hunted the WMA. Nothing shady. I'm guess that's the reason the State didn't it into as big of a deal as they were partially responsible for not making that clear.
                  “I am deeply ashamed of my decisions and behavior,” Fried wrote. “When I made the decision not to purchase my (permit) I lost my integrity. … I hope by telling the truth and accepting responsibility for my actions I can begin to regain my integrity.”

That’s a quote from the warden. Sure makes it sound different than how you’re describing it. But I’ll admit, this is the first I’ve heard of the case, and I don’t know any of the back story.

Comment

We have a county Judge with around 15 DWI arrest but no official record or punishment so The Law or lady justice is Blind. Nothing surprises me when these Noble people are caught anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddle Tramp View Post
                      We have a county Judge with around 15 DWI arrest but no official record or punishment so The Law or lady justice is Blind. Nothing surprises me when these Noble people are caught anymore.
                      Whoa.....that can't end well!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X