No announcement yet.

Lufkin / Nacogdoches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say this, the people who grew up in Nac will say they prefer Nac, the people who grew up in Lufkin will prefer Lufkin. That's just how it is, always been a huge rivalry between the two communities, particularly in sports. You'll just need go check them out for yourself to determine what you guys like best.

But if you like winning in football and baseball, you'll want to go with Lufkin

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
      I'll say this, the people who grew up in Nac will say they prefer Nac, the people who grew up in Lufkin will prefer Lufkin. That's just how it is, always been a huge rivalry between the two communities, particularly in sports. You'll just need go check them out for yourself to determine what you guys like best.

But if you like winning in football and baseball, you'll want to go with Lufkin
      Hahaha, good point Jay!

Comment

If you chose to live out in the rural areas look around and make sure you are "up wind" of any of the broiler/chicken farms. Ask around and you wil understand why.

Comment

I was born and Lufkin and I live in Lufkin... it’s a great place, relatively inexpensive, low crime, and pretty good schools. It’s the perfect size has and is in a great location. It doesn’t have crazy professional opportunities but like others have said. You already have that lined up. Some pretty nice communities surrounding Lufkin to live in if you prefer it alittle more quiet such as Hudson, Huntington, diboll

The commute to nac isn’t bad, but traffic in the morning at the entrance to nac is terrible... what was that construction firm thinking?

Nac is also a nice place, but has some very bad areas and a higher crime rate. NISD is kinda rough but there are several sourounding towns that are much nicer ie. Central Heights or Douglas.

Comment

Working...
          X