Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garner State Park Archery Exotic Semi Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it?

Comment

May need to break that bale open and spread some of it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Michaela View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Not only does this girl post pics, but edited pics from the stand!
        Keep at it!

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
          May need to break that bale open and spread some of it out.
          This. Break it open and spread the flakes around. It will get the scent out and is easier for them to eat.

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
              This. Break it open and spread the flakes around. It will get the scent out and is easier for them to eat.

Good luck!

We may try that this afternoon, we have a source that suggested we stack it. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!! Rooting for you. Will be following along.

Comment

I bet that spot will be money for afternoon sits. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Mo!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      I bet that spot will be money for afternoon sits. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      My thoughts as well. Mostly cause ive stayed in that RV park and seen axis in the afternoon. But, that was august.

Comment

At our place in Roosevelt, we would could see anywhere from 1-30 axis on every sit. They loved the alfalfa and our special feed we would feed out before every hunt of sweet feed mixed with corn. They would tear the special feed up first then go to the alfalfa then to the feeder. We could put it out in random spots and they would go straight to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                          At our place in Roosevelt, we would could see anywhere from 1-30 axis on every sit. They loved the alfalfa and our special feed we would feed out before every hunt of sweet feed mixed with corn. They would tear the special feed up first then go to the alfalfa then to the feeder. We could put it out in random spots and they would go straight to it.
                          On a tangent. My father and I found Roosevelt when we almost ran out of gas. Good memories. Old gas station that had to sell gas by the .5 gallon due to the pump only going to .99.

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Guys, if you can find any mistletoe growing on the mesquites grab it and put it out. I started doing it a few weeks ago after I saw a post here about it and both the whitetails and axis came to it before the hand corn. Hope that helps.

Comment

Good luck this afternoon. Mo

Comment

Working...
                                X