Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

BOB needs prayers ... Slayer is calling it quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rico...Rico Suave...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You boys gonna start on Styx any minute now
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=018TaMG8ByQ"]Big Daddy: Styx - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I would love to see these kids be the next real big deal...coming out of the gates strong:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
        Led Zeppelin Lives!

Comment

Those kids are good. Unfortunately there is not much of a market for it. Thats the sad state of music and the youth of today. They will never experience movements the way we did and those before us. Rock n Roll. Punk. Heavy metal. Break dancing/rap. Thrash metal. Grunge.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Metal lives on though. Its u dervround again the way it should be. Lots of good new stuff out today if thats your thing. The old bands have been putting out records and touring too.

Comment

Is Aerosmith metal? This past November (2017).
              Attached Files

Comment

Hard rock turned pop ballads. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Doooooooood.

We need the real video with Tawny. Come on maaaaaaan.

That gal turned out bat crap crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                    Seriously guys! I'm not a fan of BoB from most of his posts on here. However, when it comes to metal Slayer is the king. Most people don't know metal because real metal doesn't get airplay. There are now about 100 genres of metal. Slayer is thrash (don't fify trash). If you know anything about music you can recognize their talent. If you know anything about the music industry you know it is difficult not to sell out. Metallica sold out from Black forward. Motley Crew was always hard rock. Korn sold out (no to suggest they were metal). I have liked Slayer since 1990 and still listen.
                    The one thing I will say about religion is that if someone is agnostic then they believe there is something, but not sure of what it is. Therefore I believe they should appreciate prayers from any religion just in case on of them is right.

Eddie knows his music.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      "Domo Origato Mr. Roboto"

Domo...

Comment

Although Pantera is my fave, I’ve always liked Slayer. Hell, I was drawing pentagrams on my school folders before I even knew what they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Might have said the date earlier in this thread, but the wife is in for the Austin show. Date and time please, so I can get tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Metal lives on though. Its u dervround again the way it should be. Lots of good new stuff out today if thats your thing. The old bands have been putting out records and touring too.

Video for KILLER BE KILLED's "Curb Crusher"Order at: http://smarturl.it/KBK-ST-NBSubscribe to Nuclear Blast: http://bit.ly/subs-nb-ytSubscribe to Killer Be K...

There is good stuff if you know where to find it.

MASTODON - "March of the Fire Ants" Official Music Video from the critically acclaimed album 'Remission'SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/RelapseYouTubeOrder via Rela...

Last edited by Black Ice; 01-24-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Man I sure would like to see the scorpions this year also , so many of the great bands are calling it quits

Comment

Now a days it seems that the metal bands that formed in the 90’s have figured out instead of breaking up for creative differences they just form new bands and continue with their old. It’s Smart because I buy every album they come out with.

Last edited by Black Ice; 01-24-2018, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X