No announcement yet.

Memory Foam Mattresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’ve had a Tempurpedic Cloud for 5+ years and love it. My wife has scoliosis and she sleeps well on it, and I can sleep on my size and not snore (as much). No breakdown, sleep summer nights with no air conditioning and a fan. I’d buy another, there may be better and cheaper available today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and I bought a new mattress several months ago. We were looking at the very expensive ones and had a hard time stomaching the price. We bought a Loom & Leaf https://www.loomandleaf.com/

Our decision was to buy the L&L and take it for a test drive. If we didn't like it we could send it back within 90 or 120 days or we would put it in a spare bedroom and go buy one of the uber expensive ones. We still have the L&L in our master bedroom. It's been a great mattress.

Comment

I bought a Cocoon Chill by sealy. It is not hot which was my main concern. I've slept on normal foam mattresses, they are definitely hot.

Mine is the softer version of the cocoon chill and is a little firmer than I hoped.

Comment

We bought one for my son off Amazon, he likes it, It was only a full size, but was only$210, free shipping with prime. The King is only $279.

Zinus was the brand. You can buy 15 for the price of that Cloud Supreme Breeze.

The colder it is on the room, the harder these beds will be. We have some Temper pillows and they get rock hard wen left in a car and it's cold out.

Get one you can return of you don't like it. But good luck getting it back in the box these style of mattress comes in.

Comment

I used this guy and had great luck and his prices were less than half of all others.

Comment

We bought a Simmons Beauty rest Black hybrid back in May... got an awesome deal on clearance at Nebraska Furniture Mart...

Comment

I bought the Green Tea Memory Foam off amazon. I think the 10 inch. I loved it when I had it and it certainly won't break the bank.

Comment

Working...
                X