• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Yes and 100's of other hunters too

Even so it's better than not trying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm glad I already lease from them. I got mine 7 years ago for $7.15 per acre.

Comment

Hogslayer, you hunting Campbell property around San Augustine? I am hunting private property in San Augustine county and it is just over $6/acre. I was lucky to get invited to get on the lease- now the lease manager is turning it over to me. I think this coming year will be my ninth with the first tract I got from Campbell- I am up to $8.50/acre but expect it to go up a little this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
          Hogslayer, you hunting Campbell property around San Augustine? I am hunting private property in San Augustine county and it is just over $6/acre. I was lucky to get invited to get on the lease- now the lease manager is turning it over to me. I think this coming year will be my ninth with the first tract I got from Campbell- I am up to $8.50/acre but expect it to go up a little this year.
          Yes I'm with Campbell. I expect mine to go up also. Will be getting a new contract here soon. My last was $8.15 per acre locked in for 3 years. I figure there gonna want $8.50? Mine always goes up about .25 per acre when I resign for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
            What county?

I didn't bid lol I was joking about all of the tbhers could be bidding against each other

Comment

I put a bid on one

Comment

The lease I am on is Campbell property. It was supposed to be sold this past year. I guess the potential buyers didn't like the deal. Still Campbell.

Comment

The waiting is killing me I gotta know!!!

Comment

Just checked on their website. I was up for new contracts this year on the three tracts I have and I see they have new contracts posted for me but I can't look at them yet. At least I know I will have new three year contracts coming my way.

Comment

There are still 22 Hunting Clubs looking for members on the site.

Comment

Anyone heard anything back yet?

Comment

I did.
                          I bid on 69 ac by Etoil and they accepted the bid.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                            I did.
                            I bid on 69 ac by Etoil and they accepted the bid.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Mine is still saying in review

Comment

BigThicketBoy, one of the guys on my lease in San Augustine stopped and looked at that tract but seemed a little concerned that it wasn't very wide a tract. Hope it works for you. I go steaming by there every weekend during deer season on the way to San Augustine. I live between Etoile and Woden on FM226.

Comment

Also, since I live close, if you need any tractor work done let me know. Always willing to help a brother out.

Comment

Working...
                                X