X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      It didn’t take anything from my daughter lol. I am blessed to be able to afford it. If not then it would have been a sad day.
      I have no human kids, but I have about $10k into my weimaraner. I'm like you, I would exhaust every possible avenue before I threw in the towel.

Comment

Have the procedure done. Sounds like they are just treating the bleeding without knowing the cause...that's what you have to treat....what is causing the bleeding. Go immediately to your regular vet and find out what is causing the nose to bleed.

Comment

More prayers for your pup. Hope they figure out what is going on and fix it.

Comment

Snorting would result in sneezing more so than bleeding

Any possible contact with rat poison?

Comment

Prayers for sure. They are God's creatures.. we can pray for them. I took my little dog to an internal medicine doctor for nose bleeding as well. The cost was not an issue. I live near Dallas and used the same clinic Courtney did for her lacy... They did the nose procedure and an CT Scan. Roxie was positive for nasal cancer. She didn't start bleeding that much right away so I am curious what the doc finds and what he recommends the next step is. You bet I pray three or four, maybe way more times a day for my little girl... She is still with me, so every day is a blessing and I am faithful I will have as long as God sees that is what he wants...

Comment

Prayers for your pup. For most of us, our dogs are like our kids. Hang in there and keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                  Snorting would result in sneezing more so than bleeding

Any possible contact with rat poison?
                  They tested for rat poison (ruled it out) even though there really isn't much of a chance for her coming in contact with it.

Comment

Knee mails sent

Comment

Good luck with your pup. My dogs mean the world to me having one hurt tears your heart into pieces. I hope everything works out and she get to go back home soon.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Hope she's doing better

Comment

Hope your pups doing better!

Comment

Any update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                                I have no human kids, but I have about $10k into my weimaraner. I'm like you, I would exhaust every possible avenue before I threw in the towel.
                                Our dog was our child. We didn’t think we could have a kid. Then the lord finally blessed us with our daughter. That dog is family till the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X