No announcement yet.

We lost a good man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for the family. Charles was a good one for sure.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the family and close friends.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sad news. Prayers for his family and what is obviously his MANY friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              I dealt with Charles several times setting up BH Ed courses and Hagerman qualifiers at CCR, never a negative word out of his mouth even after he told me of his diagnosis last year. He was SO proud of the new event center and 100% for archery! See you at some point Charles.

Razorback01

Yes sir! I remember that last class very well. Glad he got to see the event center dream come true. RIP.

Comment

Rip sir. God bless

Comment

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers for his family and all of you at CCR.

Comment

I had never met Charles until last year when my daughter got her first compound bow. After FND hooked us up with a great shooting bow, he sent us over to see Charles at the events center. Talk about a kind and patient man. He helped Reagan get some basics down on shooting her new bow...and really took some time to watch and correct her shooting form. I was so impressed. He will be missed. Prayers up.

Skinny

Comment

Update memorial service feb 1 230 milestone church off 377 Keller tx

Comment

I can’t speak for Joe either but know the Musachio’s view their long time employees as part of their family. He has got to be feeling as though he lost one of his own.

Comment

My heart breaks to hear this news. Charles was THE REASON I got into archery. About 5 or 6 years ago I went to Cinnamon Creek one day just to see what it was about. I walked in and was greeted by Charles. I told him that I'd never shot a bow before but wanted to try. He set me up with a rental for free and took me to the range downstairs and gave me a 30 min lesson for free. I offered to pay but in typical Charles fashion, he refused. He smiled and winked and said if I get you hooked you'll come back and will then be a customer. I came back the following Saturday and paid to take the 1 hour into to archery class that he taught on Saturday mornings. I felt as though I had a friend that always welcomed me with open arms. I kept coming back because of Charles.

He got me into shooting in the Tuesday night league. I've never shot better than when I was participating in league night. I would always wait to see where Charles wad going to set up and I would try to get the spot behind him so I could watch and lean as he shot. Charles was a hell of a teacher but had a bad habit of getting down on himself while he shot. He would encourage me but get frustrated with himself. I tried to encourage him just as much as he did me and together we would talk about life, business and our shooting would improve.

Outside of his family the thing he was most proud of was his youth archery program and teams. He LOVED teaching women and kids. He taught my wife how to shoot. He knew I had a young son (2 1/2) and asked why I'd never brought him up to the shop. I told him that he was too young. He said "BS, bring him by". So before a hunt that my wife and I went on he I took my wife in for a lesson. He spent an hour working with her and then another 30 with my 2.5 yo son. My son was so happy that he got to shoot a bow with Mr. Charles. I've attached a video that shows Charles working with Colt.

Charles was a hell of a guy and I'm proud to have called him my friend. I only regret that I haven't been into the shop in a while to see him before he passed.

I wish peace to his family in this hard time. Rest in peace buddy and we'll shoot some 5 spot again one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Video from above was just typical Charles. Thanks for posting sir.
                            Last edited by Fishndude; 01-22-2018, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Updated

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X