2018 Gardening thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Gardening thread

I need to get my rear in gear if I want any kind of garden. Been so busy keeping the road hot between BCS and POC that I cannot see straight.

What would everyone recommend for a garden with a pH of neutral+, 80% sun, and little water? I know, weeds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else’s garden exploding? Mine has kicked into overdrive with many bells, different squash’s, peppers, and herbs. Probably my smallest but most productive yet

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        Anyone else’s garden exploding? Mine has kicked into overdrive with many bells, different squash’s, peppers, and herbs. Probably my smallest but most productive yet

if we are talking about weeds then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
          if we are talking about weeds then yes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

All of my peppers are in full force(bells, japs, bananas, shi****os, poblanos). Canned a few banana peppers yesterday and have a bunch of japs that need to be canned/pickled. Lettuce has come up nicely and looking to make a nice stand(not ready to pick yet). Bunching onions are going nuts. Planted garlic and spinach(seed) yesterday. Watermelons are still going nuts, have 4 in the refrigerator and 15 or so still on the vine. Have a handful of brocoli plants that were planted a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Our little garden is still going strong.

Comment

Anyone putting onion bulbs in the ground yet....or still to early?

Comment

Working...
                X