Who all is looking for a lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
    Sharpstick I will keep you in mind there seems like i always have a spot come available.

boh347 is a good guy. If your interested in getting rid of some predator and make a little cash and our some tractor work done. Billy is very fair and trustworthy.
    Thanks and I’ll be adding a skid steer with a Bush cutter hopefully soon.

Comment

I am on the list

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
        Thanks and I’ll be adding a skid steer with a Bush cutter hopefully soon.
        Nice.

Comment

I've been looking for a couple of years for a year around lease within 2 hours of Springtown for myself, my buddy (Cliff), and my 74yo father and our families. We'd prefer a property to ourselves but would be willing to share with the right group. Either a house or on-site RV hook-ups would be a must. Myself and Cliff primarily bowhunt but dad either uses his crossbow or rifle due to his bad shoulder. The hunting part of the scenario is important to us, but we're not serious trophy hunters. We're mainly looking for a nice place with a abundance of game that we can get away to and further indoctrinate our kids (& grandkids) into the outdoors and hunting. We are a Christian group but like to have a few cocktails after dinner. We feed year around, and like to work hard to make our set-ups and good as they possibly can be. We're honest, clean, and will treat the landowner's property as if it were our own.

Comment

I'm looking for something near DFW as well. Looking for a place to take my two kids out (8 and 3) and let them experience the outdoors like I did growing up in the country. Not in it for trophy's, but would like for them to see animals when we go to the stand. Looking for somewhere that is year round that I can put my RV at and use as a "camping" spot.

Comment

I'm looking for a place that I can bring my kids, uncle, dad, and brother but only pay for one spot, don't want to feed protein, must have cabin, water and electricity, must be an hour or so from DFW, must have exotics, at least 500 acres per hunter, must be allowed to shoot 5 deer, not a lot of landowner rules, max budget $1k.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                If you find something in Grayson/Collin and need another spot filled let me know

I’m looking for a secondary lease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                secondary lease???

do you need a new pair of diamond shoes too?

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                  I'm looking for a place that I can bring my kids, uncle, dad, and brother but only pay for one spot, don't want to feed protein, must have cabin, water and electricity, must be an hour or so from DFW, must have exotics, at least 500 acres per hunter, must be allowed to shoot 5 deer, not a lot of landowner rules, max budget $1k.

Comment

ME! For the love of all that is good and holy.... ME!
                    Would love a place in the hill country but have been out west the last 14 years. Looking for a place where I can hang a couple of tree stands, quad pods, feeders and see some critters. I'm not a trophy hunter ( but wouldn't mind a big one). Just looking for a place to selectively take a couple of deer and maybe a pig. Enjoy just being out there and seeing animals. I'm a non smoker, don't like sushi and love short walks along short blood trails.If this sounds appealing to you, give me a call at 1-800- Lets- Hunt!
                    Seriously, if you have a spot send me a message. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X