Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
    The hunting is finally getting good.
    Agreed. This morning was on fire. Deer were really moving and saw 3 new good bucks, Great sit.

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
      We just got home and my daughter has officially become and deer huntress. I couldn't be more proud of her she did great ![ATTACH]937126[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Congratulations young lady!

Comment

How is the fit sctivity for everyone? We are about 20 miles east of Sonora, starting to see a little chasing, but not much really. A few buck chasing, but most of them are just eating corn beside the does

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
          We just got home and my daughter has officially become and deer huntress. I couldn't be more proud of her she did great ![ATTACH]937126[/ATTACH]

Congrats!

Comment

Whew after hurricane force winds and nasty weather yesterday this morning has turned out beautiful. Now just need the one big guy that has been so illusive to step out. I have one picture of him and thats it. Either way its a good day to be in Sonora!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys !

Comment

Sonora TX 2018-2019

Way to go everyone!!!

I have not seen much of any real rut activity on my place 3 miles east of town. Don’t know what the deal is???

I did get a nice fat doe for the tamale lady last week though!

It was the first deer out of the new Christmas Tree blind I put up earlier this summer.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I like the blind!! May have to borrow the idea from ya!!

Comment

From what I've heard from other lease members, the deer were not hitting the feeders and they have not seen rutting activity. That's from a group that was out there thanksgiving week and one that was out there last week.

Heading up day after christmas for a meat hunt with the family. Maybe we'll see some activity out the whitetails.

Comment

We are south of 10, halfway between Sonora and Ozona. They were in full rut thanksgiving week and after.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Way to go everyone!!!

I have not seen much of any real rut activity on my place 3 miles east of town. Don’t know what the deal is???

Bisch

Congrats on the doe and bade arse blind. Do you mind sharing the Tamale lady's number and the cost she charges?

Comment

[QUOTE=Bisch;13860694]Way to go everyone!!!

Tamale Lady?

We have a Mexican family that lives on the ranch. Jamie and Mary Ann are their names. I believe Mary Ann's Family does a lot of Tamale's in Sonora. Curious if this is the same family.

Comment

My 2 from this year. Got one during Thanksgiving week and the other last weekend.

Was a successful year at the place, cant wait for next year already.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Had a good hunt this past week. Friday night had a aoudad jump in the feed pin for all of about 5 mins. I couldn't get a shot but that was cool. Then sunday morning got my best to date bow kill.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Bigbang; 12-24-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbang View Post
                                Had a good hunt this past week. Friday night had a aoudad jump in the feed pin for all of about 5 mins. I couldn't get a shot but that was cool. Then sunday morning got my best to date bow kill.

Nice one! Post a few more pics of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X