Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That deer has some character!

Comment

Drove in today and could see this from Ft. McKavett area. Got to Sonora and it was still further south. Anyone know whats burning?
      Attached Files

Comment

Found out the contractors putting the line in through sonora hit a liquid line about 20 miles south of town. Injured 2 badly!!!

Comment

Could see the flame about 10 miles down 189
          Attached Files

Comment

Yeah.... Prayers for the guys injured!!!

Comment

I was sitting in my bow blind this afternoon looking straight south. I noticed a giant plume of smoke, and the firefighter in me knew something bad was burning up!!!!!

Prayers up for those injured!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Any rut activity last few days ? We are heading west Wednesday morning !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Younger bucks are pushing a few here at our place. Bigger bucks are not really. Watched one make a good scrape yesterday. These hurrican force winds are getting it here today!!

Comment

Going to be heading up this weekend and staying through Thanksgiving. Hopefully the bigger boys will start moving.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                      Going to be heading up this weekend and staying through Thanksgiving. Hopefully the bigger boys will start moving.

Same here.

Comment

Good luck and bring warm clothes. Im headed home tomorrow for a few days. Prob leave Thanksgiving after lunch and come back.

Comment

The bucks are starting to nose does but the does aren't having it. It's still too early. At least that is the case for us about 25 miles South of town.

On the bright side, they are really hitting the feed hard.

Comment

I’m headed back Friday and staying until Wednesday. Ready to get back out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Me and my daughter are headed out Saturday after soccer to stay through Wednesday. Needless to say she's been more than ready to make her first trip of the year. I think I am more excited than she is though. lol

Comment

35 miles from Sonora

My wife and boys had a good hunt this past weekend, at our place near Sonora.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X