• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
    That’s a fallow doe.
    Haha

Comment

We would see them in the brushy bottom close to Thorndale. There was a coy dog down there too. When they would howl, you could tell the difference of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
        I seen one just like that a few years ago when I hunted in Milam. It was walking a creek bottom early one morning and I never could get a shot on him
        That is beautiful! I wonder how the white spot got there. Several have them.

Comment

Now to photograph the black panthers!

Comment

there's been a few spotted in Fayette County over the past few years

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              i bet it identifies as a labradoodle.
              lmao

Comment

The black ones are pretty, as are the really blonde ones.

Comment

I’d bait and trap him

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    My dad missed one with his bow in St Francisville, LA years ago. He is still made about that one!

Great dog! Very cool photos. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LOL I feel his pain. I was cubing cattle and putting out round bales with my wife 4-5 years ago and shot one that was black except for the white patch on his chest, dropped him where he stood. Pasture was wet so I left my .223 in the seat and the wife cutting string off of the hay. I walked within 40 yards of the coyote that was dead when all of a sudden he stood up and limped sickly to the creek. I couldn't do anything but watch in disbelief. There was a small spot of blood where he laid but that was it. Wife watched it all happen from about 200 yards away. Still mad at myself for leaving the gun in the seat of the pickup that day.....

Comment

Originally posted by jefandaward View Post
                      I’d bait and trap him
                      We had a deer carcass out last week for them, then cleaned out the freezer. He is very rarely seen in the day.

Comment

Cannon Rebel T-3. With 75-300mm lens. He was 3-400 yards Away.

Comment

Cool yote

Comment

I’ve seen several in Freestone county like that....on the power plant side of the lake....

Comment

Working...
                            X