No announcement yet.

Crazy Prison Justice System ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the country has a very positive attitude towards Americans. I would love to go ride elephants and goto a tiger village.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      I was there 10+ years ago. Spent most of my time on the islands to the south or the mountains in the north. Was in bangkok for a few days, but one of the monks at a temple told us some political stuff was going down and we needed to get our of the city, so we did. Went to a few Mau Thai matches, which is huge over there. It is mostly call it 8 -15 years old wrecking each other with knees and elbows in a clinch. A few would get knocked out cold and their lifeless bodies would be dragged out of the ring. We got a ring side couch for like $5 a tix, and beer changs were about a dollar.

This was a typical gas station in the country.
      Man, looks like drug testing has gone a little too far.

Comment

Did someone **** in all those bottles and try to pass it off as beer?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          That and they hate 'Mericans
          No, they don't; not as a rule. My little brother lived there for four years and they loved him and his American friends.

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
            There country there rules.

THEIR

Dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
              THEIR

Dumbass
              I new I would here from you again shaggy D. A. How's your dog you idiot

Comment

That's a cute little Jeep you have

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
                  I new I would here from you again shaggy D. A. How's your dog you idiot
                  It's "hear" , first rounder.

Comment

Sounds like SpearChunkaa and Uncle Saggy need to face off in the Kumatay.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                      Sounds like SpearChunkaa and Uncle Saggy need to face off in the Kumatay.
                      You werent even in that movie you fraud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
                        I was watching "Prison Fight- 5 fights to freedom" on Showtime. In Thailand, a prisoner can earn his freedom if he wins 5 fights against outside ranked opponents. This one guy killed 8 people and because he was a bad arse fighter, was set free. The prison not only makes money but gets a lot of recognition as well. One man killed a guy and was put in prison, won four fights and his 5th fight was a guy from Kansas. The prisoner won in 5 rounds. The parents of the guy that was murdered said 'How is this fair, a guy is a good fighter and he goes free". Not only do you get your freedom but the crime is wipped off your record like it never happened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                        whats wrong with it?, we let them go because they are rich,,, or too poor to be in prison, or politically connected

Comment

Working...
                        X