Austin Roads Really that Bad??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin Roads Really that Bad??

I'm in Dallas and was about to head back to Austin but some people are saying the roads are too bad.

Are they really that bad or are people just exaggerating?

Fixing to go from Georgetown to bergstrom so I hope not lol

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
      I'm in Dallas and was about to head back to Austin but some people are saying the roads are too bad.

Are they really that bad or are people just exaggerating?
      Any time it snows in Austin there are plenty of accidents. Not sure about the roads myself currently. My sister sent me a video and she had snow and ice at her home there.

Comment

I had no issues getting to work at 7am this morning, but some precipitation has happened since then and it keeps getting colder.

Comment

Still some road closures and icy roads. Be careful

Comment

i'll just stay in dallas

Comment

I’ll say this I have been driving around Houston all morning and prople are like it’s so bad and it’s really not. Just have to slow down and not drive like an ahole and we made it through just fine. So just take it slow and don’t be in a hurry

Comment

My buddy drove his F250 from the north side to downtown with no issues. I decided to stay at the house.

Comment

I’ve been running around Buda (10 miles south of Austin) all morning and haven’t spun a tire yet. Think you’ll be ok.

Comment

I stayed home: they're pretty dicey...
                    AISD, Eanes ISD closed, medical clinics closed, TxState U and ACC closed...

Last edited by fritztown; 01-16-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Most of the bad stuff is in south Austin. I am in Round Rock and we got nothing. I had to go down to IH 35 and Parmer roads were completely clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X