No announcement yet.

Don't ever give up...I mean ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vikings defense has the best chance against NE, that being said I’m totally going for the Jags. That was one crazy ending to the game!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Well he is going to ****** about that.....the Vikings were 5.5 point favorites so he lost there too. When they took a knee on the extra point it cost some people a lot of money!
      This is the real news from that game

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Never heard of him until this year. Was he worth a flip in college? You'd think somebody with those skills would get more air play even for a recent cellar dweller like Tennessee.
      As shown below he was mired down the depth chart behind T J Yeldon, Derrick Henry and others at BAMA. A knee injury (before first yr. summer practice I think) makes it tough to get by those guys. He had success at UT.

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Kamara was so good in HS that Nick Saban drooled over his RB skills. Kamara committed and signed with ALA yet was buried in the depth chart. He transferred and was a dual threat player at Tennessee who thrived coming out the backfield catching passes. He averaged 7.5 yds per touch in college (2yrs)
      Early injuries, a couple of teachable moments, time in the doghouse, another wheel injury and all of a sudden he was 5th string. I forget if he went to a JC or directly to UT to rehab his knee.

BAMA had another RB who was in Hutchinson Kansas(?) getting ready to sign with someone else this year..B J Emmons. His situation was strictly injuries though I believe.

Comment

$46,000 which is peanuts since these players are all millionaires
        A real-time breakdown of the New Orleans Saints 2023 salary cap, including salaries, bonuses, reserve lists, dead cap, cap space and more.

Ehhhhh most of them don't make a million so that bonus check is at least 5%of their pay

Comment

At some point after the season, someone needs to sit Keenum down and tell him to stop chasing his silly dream of playing in the NFL because he isn't as tall as Tom Brady. Oh wait, Bill Obrien might have already had that talk with him.

Comment

It was a great game. Saints fans will get to relive that ending every year over and over again when the playoffs start. Whether it will be pre game, during the game or post game they will play the video "Remember this".

We get the same reminder every year from the Bills vs. Oilers comeback way back. Its football herpes. Enjoy it. We were lucky to not see it yesterday when Jac got up quick on Pitt.

I still can't believe Jac had it in them to play that well on the road in Pitt. They opened up +9 against NE. I hope it wasn't a fluke and have it in them to give NE hell.

I feel the same way about Min. Hopefully they can stick it to the Eagles. Just for the crappy fans up there griping about how they would they have won it all if Wentz didn't get hurt completely ignoring the fact they got beat by another backup.

Comment

Played washers with Keenum randomly when he was finishing up at UH. Great guy, deserves to be in the money after keeping his head down and busting his butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                At some point after the season, someone needs to sit Keenum down and tell him to stop chasing his silly dream of playing in the NFL because he isn't as tall as Tom Brady. Oh wait, Bill Obrien might have already had that talk with him.

Yep. I don't blame O'Brien. He knew Case had skills so he released Keemun to go have a productive career after his prison sentence with the Texans. There is a growing list of players who left the Texans then became ballers!

That's just what the Texans do

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I hate that for Brees, love it for aints fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  This right here!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Well he is going to ****** about that.....the Vikings were 5.5 point favorites so he lost there too. When they took a knee on the extra point it cost some people a lot of money!
                    And made money for some

Comment

As a saints fan, that game was crushing. Social media absolutely lit up Marcus Williams (and rightfully so). But, he actually gave a pretty good interview post game. Just hate it for Brees. He's among the elite and his contract is up.

Comment

It was unreal!

Comment

You should of told this to the Steelers. To me, they quit. Plenty of time on the clock and didn’t get it done. Looked like they were ready to go home.

Comment

At least there’s plenty of alcohol in New Orleans to help soothe the pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WS error > Playoff missed tackle

Buckner makes the play his teammates are World Champions

Saints still had 2 games remaining before potentially winning the Super Bowl
                              Buckner's error was in game 6. The Sox lost game 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
                                Buckner's error was in game 6. The Sox lost game 7.

Oh hell you just corrected Cliffy!

Be prepared for the wrath of a million encyclopedias to be dropped on your head..

Comment

Working...
                                X