Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You, Lord for the rain over this week. It was much needed.

Sure is nice seeing green in the pasture now.

Comment

Ranch Forman said we got 3” before Friday and looking for more this weekend. We sure needed it.

Comment

Wow finally got some rain North of Robert Lee. This tank was completely dry 2 weeks ago, and now full, I never seen it this full.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Was out west of Angelo yesterday and def the greenest I have seen it. It finally didn’t look like winter still. Thank you lord!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            Was out west of Angelo yesterday and def the greenest I have seen it. It finally didn’t look like winter still. Thank you lord!
            You could have at least gone and filled us poor boys protein feeders while you were out there!

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
              Wow finally got some rain North of Robert Lee. This tank was completely dry 2 weeks ago, and now full, I never seen it this full.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Have not been to our RL lease in 2 months. We have 2 tanks that had dried up, hope to see the same. Oh, fellow Granbury resident as well.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                You could have at least gone and filled us poor boys protein feeders while you were out there!
                I can’t afford to fill up you feeders, they only feed DD don’t they?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  I can’t afford to fill up you feeders, they only feed DD don’t they?

With gold dust mixed in for shiny antlers..

Comment

Shoot I had 2” in Brownwood but it’s still dry dry...

Comment

We did a little test with our 4 bulk 2000 lb protein feeders. Over the past 10 days the average was about 67 lbs per day per feeder eaten. Hopefully the little bit of rain we got will help curb that a little.

Comment

Any velvet pics to hold me over until I get back from all this Fishing???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a richard.

Comment

Anyone know someone who offers dove day hunts around San Angelo?

We sometimes have decent tank action, but it is spotty. It would be nice to be able to book a decent afternoon hunt when we are up there working in September.

Comment

you better enjoy all that wet stuff because there probably won't be any left when you get back out west.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                                What a richard.
                                Lol picked the right week to be gone with 105-107 temps.

Our cow guy just sold 10 more cows. Not looking like a good summer. Hopefully something breaks loose.

Comment

Working...
                                X