Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

what's next on the agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the pigs show back up now that deer season is over like they usually do, I'll try my best to kill them. Then I'll try to kill a Spring gobbler with trad gear, which will be a first. I have GOT to do more fishing this year! I now have an open invitation to fish a 20 acre lake on a friend's ranch so I am going to take advantage of that, and want to hit the salt at least a couple times. Will mix-in as many TBOT shoots as I can...

Comment

Mostly putting in a lot of work at the new lease and helping a buddy move some stuff out there.

Also gonna try to spend a little more time fishing and taking my little girl to legitimately catch her first fish.

Comment

I’m looking forward to fishing and turkey hunting. Great time of year to be outside after being cooped up.

Once it gets warm enough to start floating, we’ll be going quite a bit. Hard to beat a clear, cold river with the dogwoods blooming in the Ozarks.

Comment

MLDP is still going, so there's that. Also fishing, hogs, and turkey season can't get here soon enough. We had 10 gobblers at the camp the other day.

Comment

Quail, fishing, hopefully some predators. Really want to get a nice bobcat

Comment

Squirrel camp in Arkansas next month. Fill in March with crappie at LOP then turkey at Ballinger and then 7 days rough camping at Lake Ouachita. Followed by more crappie then bream on Caddo.

Comment

Looking forward to some golf, fishing, and knifemaking!

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                  Turkey hunting then some of this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooooooo ready for this--gonna shot em in the face
                  Last edited by perow; 01-24-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Fixing to be NON-STOP! Hunting fins every way I can!

PINS surf Pompano - excellent eats and running and blasting the sand is a blast

Offshore with the Boys! Offshore starting in 2 weeks. Wahoo season is upon us and a solid 3 days to kick off 2018. Then the season will be offshore and inshore, all darn year!

And running the flats skiff from Seadrift down to Port Mansfield - fishing a different bay or body of water to mix it up as well as mixing up the tackle between cast and fly.

And some close to home - good old Guadalupe River with fly and cast

Comment

Okay, you win. wondering if there are any fish left in the sea!

I'll be hog hunting and maybe looking for some crappies on richland chambers...

Comment

Hog hunting and work at the lease, ram and exotic hunt, striper fishing, and bay fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X