Discounts on blemished ground blinds from XENEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
    Can i get some information on the backpack emailed to bacascrappy2131@gmail.com?

Maybe some pics of the pockets? The picture on the site is very limiting.

Thanks!

Can do. In addition to the main pocket for the blind, the pack has two large side pockets (over 800 cubic inches each), side straps and rear straps. I'll send you some additional info via email.

Comment

Info on the backpack...

In the meantime, here are a couple videos that show a bit more on the backpack ($29 + free shipping).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvcSapo-r2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AsDtdXQPrQ

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
        Got it!

Comment

Comment

I’m looking for something to shoot a recurve out of....we need to talk....i will send you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
              I’m looking for something to shoot a recurve out of....we need to talk....i will send you a PM
              Sounds good, Mike!

Comment

I got one of these blemished binds after they sent me an email. The blemish was very minor. They claimed to have 2 zipper pulls missing but i could only find one. On the roof window. Got a very NICE discount and free shipping.

The blind seems awesome and built way better than their competition. Kudos Xenek

Cant wait to put it to use!

Comment

parker.clint@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                    I got one of these blemished binds after they sent me an email. The blemish was very minor. They claimed to have 2 zipper pulls missing but i could only find one. On the roof window. Got a very NICE discount and free shipping.

The blind seems awesome and built way better than their competition. Kudos Xenek

Cant wait to put it to use!

We appreciate the comments. I'm glad we could get you into a discount blind. Send us some pics once you put it to use!

We'll have a few more of these blinds available in the next couple weeks, if anyone else wants to shoot us your email address to get on the list. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by fordsuper08 View Post
                      Got it - you're on the list. I should be sending out an email next week with a few discount blinds. Have a good weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                        Hi Mike -
                        I know we had several guys shooting recurves out of our blind at the TAC in San Antonio. We'll be at a couple of the TTHA shows later this year if you want to check out the height and window system and their compatibility with a recurve.

Have a good weekend.

Comment

Gary_moseley@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Got it, Gary! You're on the list.

Comment

We currently have 3 blinds with small defects (such as fabric zipper tab that had fallen off) available. If you'd like more information, feel free to shoot me your email on here or in a PM. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X