• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" You've got mail "

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
      Mental illness

Yep, and we wonder why the roads/freeways are so screwed up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't handle a straw wrapper in my truck!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I walked past a parked vehicle like that a couple of months ago. Completely full from front to back....and it was a Suburban.

Comment

Must be preparing for the cold front. Need more insulation!

Comment

I've seen it before a few times. True story I actually ran into a and e when they were filming an episode of hoarders for tv. I used to see a ton of craziness when I delivered pkgs door to door. People are mentally off about qvc also. To the point of financially bankrupting themselves ordering so much crap. I've seen it all and have some good stories

Comment

Theres a fella around here that we figure has 500k worth of royalty checks in his truck. Looks just like that one.

Comment

I am "clutter-phobic" when it comes to my truck - I will sometimes pull over and throw something away instead of waiting until I get home. Last year I went and visited an old friend I hadn't seen in years. He is brilliant (PHd from Stanford, college professor) but somewhere along the way has become a hoarder. When he picked me up his car was full of junk. The passenger seat and back seat was piled almost to the roof. He had to move stuff to his already full trunk so I could get in the car. I didn't bring it up and neither did he. Otherwise he seems like a normal guy...

Comment

It's just "bracing material" to protect him in the case of an accident or rollover.

Ingenious really. It'll be standard equipment before too long.

Comment

I've seen that quite a few times. The 2 that stick out the most are a guy in NRH whose truck was like that. We saw him several times and he was always hauling a trailer with a blue corvette on it. The other was just a month or so ago in Llano. The extended cab truck was so full of junk there were 2 guys in the bed on lawn chairs that couldn't fit anywhere else. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                        Mental illness
                        Yep. That would drive my ocd crazy.

Comment

A body shop down from us had a car come in full of old food wrappers like that. It was also full of roaches and other bugs. The insurance company paid to have it tented by an exterminator before anyone would touch it.......

Comment

Worked a robbery case one time and had to go in the victim's house to take pictures. Now, let me paint the picture for you. I went in the back door by crawling to the top of the trash and debris to the ceiling. I went room to room taking pictures and had to crawl around the ceiling fans and under the tops of the doorways. This lady had QVC boxes and food wrappers everywhere. Just trails from room to room. The only place I saw the floor was next to the toilet. And the icing on the cake...she was freaking loaded rich. Just had a mental problem.

Comment

No lie, there is a man in Cat Spring that is just like that. But here's the kicker, when the truck gets full like that, he gets another truck!

Comment

silly chevy drivers

Comment

Working...
                                X