No announcement yet.

Slow Drivers Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely my pet peeve. I can handle it if they are passing someone, but if not passing get out of the left hand Lane, especially if faster traffic is behind you. Too many people just park it in the left hand Lane their whole trip.

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
      Two semis driving in the right lane, truck one going 70, truck 2 going 71. Well truck 2 is not going to put up with this so he takes to the passing lane. Several minutes later he finally gets around and gives you the lane. It happens so many times on I10, I think it needs a new definition in Websters, because you are not getting around.
      My son calls this an "elephant pass". See it all the time driving to Junction on 10. See all kinds of stuff driving on 10, but I have enough stress, so I don't get too worked up til some focktard runs up behind me flashing his lights.........then I get stress.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
        These threads always show who the *******s are lol. If you are in the left lane and someone is coming up behind you going faster, it is the law to move over. It doesn't matter is they are going 30 mph or 130 mph. It's not your job to regulate their speed. Also, if you have to pass someone on the right for not moving over, there is absolutely no reason to cut them off so hard they have to slam their brakes. It seems like people on both sides of this argument just want to be dicks for no reason.
        Ching ching

I love it when this topic pops up every couple of months. Cheap entertainment!

Comment

Lefty cruisers are just a little sloooow all the way around. We've had several admitting guilt here

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            What’s the hurry? Life’s to short just cruise.
            Life's short so get where you're going to enjoy yourself while you can!!

Don't take you're time getting there or you'll miss that buck!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
              These threads always show who the *******s are lol. If you are in the left lane and someone is coming up behind you going faster, it is the law to move over. It doesn't matter is they are going 30 mph or 130 mph. It's not your job to regulate their speed. Also, if you have to pass someone on the right for not moving over, there is absolutely no reason to cut them off so hard they have to slam their brakes. It seems like people on both sides of this argument just want to be dicks for no reason.

We call that action "circumcision"

Comment

I usually drive about five miles over the speed limit.

In the right lane.

unless I have to pass.

What scares the s**t out of me are the people.......sorry, mostly in pickups, who roar up behind me and get about six inches off my bumper.

Believe me, I'm GIVING YOU THE LANE. I don't want to die, nor do I wish that for you.

But for Heaven's sake, give me a millisecond to GET OUT OF YOUR WAY!

Comment

Don't go through El Paso if this bothers you. Worst drivers ever period.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    It's cute when someone is so ****in wrong but thinks theyre so right..and then claims others dont understand....

Read the whole ****in sign.
                    Here's your sign.
                    Read this one.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1808.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	24526544

Comment

My favorite excuse I hear is- I was trying to get around that guy- Sign here

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        I don't care if you're speeding by 10 or 50. If you don't run up on me, I'll get over.
                        Why did you veer left to pass if someone was running up in that lane?

I jest. Everyone gets where they’re going happily when folks are courteous. That goes for tailgaters and slowpokes alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          [/SIZE][/FONT]

We call that action "circumcision"
                          I call it me getting a new paint job on my old truck! My brakes dont work that good anyway.

Comment

My biggest peeve is the guy tailgating me, because Im following right behind the car in front of me.

Comment

I were in law enforcement, I'd be in traffic division enforcing speed limits.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                                Left lane is for passing, Texas state law.
                                This !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X