Youth and Rodeo's 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Today was a good day. Riley and Lucy made a real good run in Hamilton, 17.16. That little mare may lack in size but she makes up for it in heart and grit. Her 2nd run in 4 months . Due to all the rain Gator has soft hooves and pretty tender so we kept him out this weekend. Also got this Resitol Ride Safe hat in a silent auction and will give it to any TBH kid that will wear it.

[ATTACH]943824[/ATTACH]
    Looks like you did the same thing I did Brandon. This is last years thread

Comment

Any barrel racing updates on how the kiddos are doing? My daughter has been riding for about 18 months now and you can see the growth from where she started. We’re in central Texas and been running in jackpots around the area as well as some 4d events. She hasn’t got a check yet but she’s sniffing them. Her turns are clean but I can’t seem to get her to kick enough, not sure why she’s holding back.

I’m all ears for anything helpful in her growth from you more experienced dads or moms. I think I get as much or more enjoyment out of watching her ride as she does. I know it beats dance competitions her older sister does.

Comment

Originally posted by SMF View Post
        Any barrel racing updates on how the kiddos are doing? My daughter has been riding for about 18 months now and you can see the growth from where she started. We’re in central Texas and been running in jackpots around the area as well as some 4d events. She hasn’t got a check yet but she’s sniffing them. Her turns are clean but I can’t seem to get her to kick enough, not sure why she’s holding back.

I’m all ears for anything helpful in her growth from you more experienced dads or moms. I think I get as much or more enjoyment out of watching her ride as she does. I know it beats dance competitions her older sister does.
        There is a 2019 rodeo thread that has all the new stuff

Comment

I’ll go find it... thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by SMF View Post
            I’ll go find it... thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
            X