No announcement yet.

Youth and Rodeo's 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend placed in Georgetown, Goldthwaite , I think Eden and let one get away this morning in Hamilton. I don’t care how ****** the horse is, the pilot controls it and Riley didn’t ride well. The devils in the details and the details seperated 1st from last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      This weekend placed in Georgetown, Goldthwaite , I think Eden and let one get away this morning in Hamilton. I don’t care how ****** the horse is, the pilot controls it and Riley didn’t ride well. The devils in the details and the details seperated 1st from last.
      Sounds like she had a pretty good weekend.

I am happy with the way Abbey and Cowboy rode this weekend. They are getting faster together and even more confident together. I am excited to see where these two go together.

My son and Buck rode a whole lot better last night than Friday night.

Overall it was a great family rodeo weekend. Good things are yet to come

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
        Sounds like she had a pretty good weekend.

I am happy with the way Abbey and Cowboy rode this weekend. They are getting faster together and even more confident together. I am excited to see where these two go together.

My son and Buck rode a whole lot better last night than Friday night.

Overall it was a great family rodeo weekend. Good things are yet to come
        She did. I don't mean to come across as over critical but one thing I won't tolerate is her blaming her horse for her lack of effort. I don't ask Riley to make a perfect run but I do ask and expect is a perfect effort. Give me your perfect effort and the rest will work out

Comment

She did. I don't mean to come across as over critical but one thing I won't tolerate is her blaming her horse for her lack of effort. I don't ask Riley to make a perfect run but I do ask and expect is a perfect effort. Give me your perfect effort and the rest will work out
          Brandon I completely agree with that. I talk to both of my kids concerning effort and being mentally ready when they go into the arena. Sometimes my daughter is not thinking about a run before she goes in and it shows at times. Drives me crazy to watch her sometimes with the mistakes. My daughter has come a long way over the last year concerning her horse riding skills.

Comment

I tell Riley to look across that parking lot, that arena and the stands...out there is some little girl/woman that is here to kick your *** or dream to be in your shoes.. Might not be the most PC way to put it but is what it is

Comment

This weekend Sat. Morning we will be running at the Bandera Youth summer series and Sat night will be running at the TEJAS CPRA rodeo in Bulverde. Hopefully Sunday will get on the water and do some fishing

Comment

This weekend Sat. Morning we will be running at the Bandera Youth summer series and Sat night will be running at the TEJAS CPRA rodeo in Bulverde. Hopefully Sunday will get on the water and do some fishing
                Good luck this weekend. Sarah is pretty much done for the summer. She needs to hit the practice pen and get her head back in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  Good luck this weekend. Sarah is pretty much done for the summer. She needs to hit the practice pen and get her head back in the game.
                  Bring her out Sat. to Tejas

Comment

Bring her out Sat. to Tejas
                    If I had her this weekend I would. I would really like to get Riley to give her some motivation.

Comment

Good luck this weekend

We are off a couple of weeks now. Going to have to find some more events

Comment

Good luck this weekend

We are off a couple of weeks now. Going to have to find some more events
                        Well I forgot we have horse camp starting Sunday until next Wednesday. All day on a horse at Crooked Creek Arena in Hamilton.

Comment

Well I forgot we have horse camp starting Sunday until next Wednesday. All day on a horse at Crooked Creek Arena in Hamilton.
                          Decided not to go to Tejas. Had to put Gator on allergy meds . Dammnn cedar

Comment

Decided not to go to Tejas. Had to put Gator on allergy meds . Dammnn cedar
                            Well that is no good concerning the horse and allergies

Comment

Well that is no good concerning the horse and allergies
                              Its manageable and Tejas just doesn't have a big enough payout so let him rest for the big 4th run.

Comment

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Riley went to a little playday series and had fun. Have a pretty busy 4th run ( for her anyways ) coming up. Buffalo Thursday, Wimberly Friday, and Leakey Saturday Night. These are all CPRA rodeos and the high money winner of the three rodeos combined in each event wins some bonus money and double points. Sure hope She and Gator run good!! She can make up some ground!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X