Cabelas Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Did Cabelas withdraw money from your account?

Shows pending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
      Shows pending.

So they haven't charged you then.

Comment

Curious where the money goes for those few days, making interest on my item not received? They withdrew the money from me and then credited back.

Comment

Or.....make sure your order is complete before posting a deal alert on TBH!

Call customer service and do it over the phone. Instant success.
          Or I'll just keep it to myself and not worry about sharing information. That works for me just fine.

Comment

I'm glad you shared info, dont let one jack wagon ruin this great website!

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
              Or I'll just keep it to myself and not worry about sharing information. That works for me just fine.
              Don't take it personally bro.....it's not. I've been on the end of cancelled ordered too. Cabelas, Drake Hoodie, Bass Pro, Surefire. ....many more!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                I'm glad you shared info, dont let one jack wagon ruin this great website!
                What she said.^^^

Comment

So they haven't charged you then.

Ok...

Comment

Thought it might be different in Minnesota- nope, cancelled.

Comment

Cancelled, as well as the UA early season pants I ordered.

Comment

I ordered 5 things on sale at awesome prices. First e-mail said everything was backordered. Second e-mail said everything was cancelled.

Not impressed with Cabela's inventory management system.

Comment

Got my email today. Cancelled. Oh well, if it sounds to good to be true......

Comment

I ripped in to them last time. This time, I just ordered to see if it would happen and never got my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                              I ordered 5 things on sale at awesome prices. First e-mail said everything was backordered. Second e-mail said everything was cancelled.

Not impressed with Cabela's inventory management system.
                              Same thing happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                                All my items were canceled sorry for the false hope guys
                                Not your fault, how was anyone going to know what happened? Can’t imagine how many people ordered that jacket when they saw the price, bet cabelas said Oh S*@!

Comment

Working...
                                X