Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck !! 13 days to kill 13. I feel its going to be the lucky 13

Comment

Well, since there's no pic, I guess you didn't get him this evening either... I'm all caught up... will check in after my hunt tomorrow evening... Good luck and stay with him!!

Comment

The other 13 thread...

Unbelievably, he has already retreated to my friends place and is on his camera 2 miles away again!!! I can’t believe it. Gonna hold off till Monday’s cold front.

So I drove out to my Cass/Marion Co. property for the weekend. Several new bucks on camera here , I’m hunting a large food plot in the morning.
        I nearly ran over the tall tine 8 on my road when I left at lunch today. He ran out in front of me and just ran down the highway like a rut crazy idiot.

This is a big 9 i was after last year, he has been on my brothers camera nearly 3 miles down the road and across the farm all season, then shows back up at my little property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Hix; 11-23-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
          Unbelievably, he has already retreated to my friends place and is on his camera 2 miles away again!!! I can’t believe it. Gonna hold off till Monday’s cold front.

So I drove out to my Cass/Marion Co. property for the weekend. Several new bucks on camera here , I’m hunting a large food plot in the morning.
          I nearly ran over the tall tine 8 on my road when I left at lunch today. He ran out in front of me and just ran down the highway like a rut crazy idiot.

This is a big 9 i was after last year, he has been on my brothers camera nearly 3 miles down the road and across the farm all season, then shows back up at my little property.

As neurotic as 13 has been if I had the chance to take this buck I'd jump on it all day, every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            As neurotic as 13 has been if I had the chance to take this buck I'd jump on it all day, every day.
            this ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
              this ^^^

I get what ya mean but I think hunting every day all day is just muddying the water, when he’s back and or missing off my friends place and conditions are right I’ll be waiting.
              I have a lot of time and money invested in my other places. I’m not ruining an entire season over him.

Comment

monday was your believed optimal time, for him all along anyway. enjoy your other places.

Comment

Every time this thread pops up I open it looking for ldps

Comment

I’ve got 13 days off to kill again. He’s been MIA since Nov. 22nd but my buddy has seen him nearly every night and a few day pics on camera.

His running buddy showed up here last night. Maybe the stars will align soon.
                    I have another big old buck hanging around that better stay out of my daughters sights.

Comment

Good luck man

Comment

Was looking forward to this picking back up. Go get 13++, good luck!

Comment

Dang, I'm all caught up. Was scrolling slow on the last page hoping it happend.

Good luck the rest of the season. A small part of me hopes he makes it one more season, he could be one of those special deer.

Comment

End of story. Buddy got him this evening down the road.
                            17 points

Comment

Cant wait to see pics

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Arrowed him around 5:30 this evening pushing doe around. He had around 100 sits and well over 200 hours logged.

Comment

Working...
                                X