No announcement yet.

Available leases - Post for all to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we may have one spot open. This is my first year on the place but i got on another place 4 miles down the road that I’m still on.
    Comanche county
    2500 acres/ 12 hunters
    $2600/yr
    1 trophy, 1 cull and this year one doe. Trying to get deer numbers even. Right now more bucks than does
    There are hogs, dove, some ducks and varmints
    Year round
    3-4 tanks depending on rain 2 have fish
    Water and electric at camp
    Trailer required
    Cleaning rack with lights
    Laid back atmosphere. Most of us have kids and guests are allowed. Common sense rules, don’t endanger yourself or anyone else and you’re good.
    Money is due April 15th. This year it will be due upon taking the spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know of any leases available within 1.5hrs of downtown Houston that would be available to a group of off-road motorcycle riders? Even on a non hunting season basis. Probably looking for something in the 1000-3000 acres size.

Comment

Leakey Lease $2700

2 spots

6 guns total on 880 ac with exotics.

This is not my lease. Just sharing what I found. Good Luck!

Comment

Sounds decent but I texted back and forth with him/her but they don't allow bow hunting or access before Oct. 1. Reason being, "I'm out on the land a lot".....

Might be what one of y'all are looking for....

Comment

Shnf

Originally posted by 417scott View Post
            Probably the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know of any leases available within 1.5hrs of downtown Houston that would be available to a group of off-road motorcycle riders? Even on a non hunting season basis. Probably looking for something in the 1000-3000 acres size.
            You can ride in Sam Houston National Forest - did this years ago. I think its $5 fee or something lime that

Comment

TIMBER GIANTS RANCH (TM)
              -1 HR NORTH OF DFW
              -1-3 EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE LEASES
              -100+ ACRES (85% MATURE TIMBER) TOUCHING HAGERMAN NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE
              -GOOGLE "HAGERMAN DEER"
              -Hagerman has a rich history of Pope & Young entries
              -FIRST TIME OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC
              -CREEKS THROUGHOUT
              -BOWHUNTER'S DREAM
              -TURKEY AND VARMINT LEASES ALSO AVAILABLE

Email: TimberGiants@outlook.com
              FB: @GiantsRanch
              TWITTER: @GiantsRanch

Comment

Mexico Hunting Lease
                8500 ac low fence
                5 Spots available on 6 spot lease
                1 trophy
                1 Management buck
                Coahuila/ East of Villa Union
                Camp house with water/ generator
                $2750 per gun plus corn & permits
                Place hasn’t been hunted in 12 years
                Message me or call me at
                830-570-1837

Comment

Looking for 2 management minded hunters to fill remaining openings on 7 gun lease. $3k per gun with cabin. PM or call Scott at 817-829-0264 or Aaron at 817-781-0446 for details. Sterling City area
                  Last edited by CrookedArrow; 05-10-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Still have one spot open

Originally posted by Ramball36 View Post
                    Conch County Lease between Paint Rock and Millersview

I will be showing the lease this saturday at 10:00 AM

~960 acres

6 spots total - 4 are filled

Extremely family friendly, they hunt off your allotment. one guest under 18 allowed.

Mainly rifle hunters, but bow hunting is welcomed.

Terrain is mainly rolling mesquite flat with some old CRP. Decent amount of water on the place via tanks and troughs in every pasture.

Typical deer harvested in the 130's with the occasional 140. Harvest age has been upped to 5.5 to get us into the 140's more consistently hopefully. Several 150 class bucks killed in the adjoining ranches over the years, not much pressure at all directly around this ranch.

$2,500/gun for a year round lease.

Amenities include an old school house that has been converted to a 2/1 house. Full kitchen, hot water, satellite TV, will sleep up to 10 or so but fits 6 comfortably. Large lean-to coming off one side of the cabin with cleaning station.

For more info and pics email me - mike@doublebarrelfabrication.com

Comment

Refugio County Lease

Price: $2,250/year round access
                      Total 4 hunters on 275 acres

What will be allowed to be taken:
                      -1 Buck 4 1/2 or older
                      -2 Doe
                      -2 Turkey
                      -1 Bobcat
                      -Unlimited hogs
                      -Unlimited coyote
                      -Dove hunting(Sept-Oct only) No dove hunting during bow season

*Cull buck(s) may be added if seen on trail camera and approved by mudmauler before hand and all paid hunters will have green light on any approved culls.

*No night hog/predator hunting during entire bow/rifle whitetail season.

*Hunter must maintain minimum of one free choice feeder throughout the year with either corn or protein. I will provide one barrel free choice feeder to each paid hunter.

*Hunter provides his own blind

Guest Policy:

-Wife and kids 17 and under are not guests. They are always allowed to hunt with you off your allotment but must be with you if they shoot something.
                      -1 guest is allowed per visit with you but must not be left hunting alone.
                      -No HUNTING guests allowed on opening weekend of bow and rifle whitetail seasons.
                      -You will be responsible for your guests mistakes.

-No electricity
                      -No water
                      -No lodging
                      -atv’s/utv’s welcome
                      -Cattle on property, feeder pen highly recommended.

This is my first year hunting this lease so may not have answers for all questions but I’ll try. There is a year round creek that borders the west side of the property. Both remaining spots are bow or rifle. We are pulling deer from all around properties so heavy feeding may be necessary to be successful. I will be available to show immediately until spots are filled. Please no PM’s. Please text only. Will be easier to track people looking at lease. Three six one 738 nine nine three nine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone hunted South of Hollis, Ok. Got a lead on a small piece but not sure how the hunting is. Farmers isn't a hunter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

We have three spots open just west of Wichita Falls with easy access off of 287.

2200 acres with 12 total hunters.

Camp site available, but no electricity or water.

Lease is for all game- deer, dove, quail, turkey, ducks, hogs and varmints. Family is welcome but hunt off your tag.

We are looking for mature management minded hunters. Year round feeding and some protein feeding is encouraged.

$1900 per gun

Call David at 21*4- 76*9- *53-78

Comment

Originally posted by jgthunt View Post
                            Has anyone hunted South of Hollis, Ok. Got a lead on a small piece but not sure how the hunting is. Farmers isn't a hunter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                            I have not hunted that area, but if place you considering is close to the river it should be good area as long as it is enough acres for you to manage the deer and hopefully if you leasing from a farmer he will have some wheat fields planted for your hunting season. That part of Oklahoma with a wheat field can be productive, without a wheat field or feeder going not much to draw and keep deer

Comment

Wow, so glad I don’t have to lease land. Some of these prices and acres per paid membership are crazy.

Comment

looking for one around the liberty , Woodville area also Caldwell area

Comment

Working...
                                X