Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
    New Zealand - red stag and thar. If I have time chamois

Idaho elk (hopefully I can draw New Mexico as well)

Spain - beceite ibex, could add a different one as well. All depends on time.

France - mouflon sheep

Going to try and find a Midwest whitetail hunt as well.
    Heck of a lineup

Comment

Kansas and Oklahoma

I leave Monday night for two days in Kansas and three in Oklahoma. Going with prairie thunder again in Kansas and goose reapers in Oklahoma. Cannot wait hopefully get on some mallards that i never get to shoot around home.

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Just got back from southern kansas/northern Oklahoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just booked an archery elk hunt in near Chama, NM for the first week of September for me and my dad. Long time dream of his. It's the hunt that Bitcoin bought!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
          Just booked an archery elk hunt in near Chama, NM for the first week of September for me and my dad. Long time dream of his. It's the hunt that Bitcoin bought!

That’s an amazing area. Should be a great hunt. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by byler11 View Post
            I leave Monday night for two days in Kansas and three in Oklahoma. Going with prairie thunder again in Kansas and goose reapers in Oklahoma. Cannot wait hopefully get on some mallards that i never get to shoot around home.
            Prairie Thunder is who Im going with again in Kansas too. Good luck to y'all. Have a buddy going tomorrow.

Comment

7 day elk archery. Private land tag. New Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Just got back from southern kansas/northern Oklahoma

Sunava!!!

Comment

Originally posted by byler11 View Post

Should be good. Hope the water is thawed. We didn’t hunt day 3 bc of the lack of water.

Comment

What’s your dates Bobby ? I’m booking an elephant hunt near Centerville and I want to be sure we don’t get in each other’s way.

Comment

Headed down to Sonora Mexico on the 19th for monster mule deer.

Comment

South Africa in September for CAPE BUFFALO with my longbow!!!! I have dreamed about killing one of them since I was a little kid and sure hope I can put a check next to it on my bucket list!! I'm sure there will be many other critters that get an arrow slung at them while I'm over there as well .

Most likely will do a couple exotic hunts to as that's usually what I get my wife for her Christmas present and she's already hinting about a red stag or axis.

Should be a fun year.

Comment

Wild Wildebeest Safaris in SA in June.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            What’s your dates Bobby ? I’m booking an elephant hunt near Centerville and I want to be sure we don’t get in each other’s way.
                            I got you down. Wife will be putting out hay and peanuts first week of September. You're good for Sept 14-16 but if they are hitting the peanuts hard we can move it up.

Comment

Going aoudad hunting with the bow around bandera on a family members place. Shooting for the weekend of jan. 20th if weather stays okay where i can leave my cows for a few days. If i cant seal the deal that weekend I will go back in feb. or march.

Comment

South Africa in May
                                Pronghorn in August (hopefully)
                                Missouri is Sept

Comment

Working...
                                X