Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just booked another cabin. Got 13-15 non-TBHers coming to this crappy slugfest. Those of you on the fence about coming better get a cabin booked soon, or they'll be all gone before you know it!! The lady said they only had 4 left. This trip is going to be epic!!

Comment

I'm excited! It's as good of a lake as I've ever been to for sheer numbers of fish! Hopefully fishes just like it did last year! We had a blast!!

you trashfish guys will probably have fun too!!

Comment

Just booked night of June 1 and 2. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          Just booked night of June 1 and 2. Looking forward to it.

Good deal!! Looks like this is gonna be a big weekend!!![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey fellas,

Name is Terry, and I have been lurking on this site for several years. Decided it's time to get out and do a meet-and-greet. Just booked cabin #20 for 3 nights, coming in on May 31 to do some pre-fishing, learn the lay of the land, and maybe catch some "ditch pickles" - that's a new term for me. I am a single, so if anyone wants to split a cabin we can work it out. Either way I am in for the trip.

I have a 19-ft Bass Tracker with plenty of room for riders if y'all want to come and don't have a boat.

Never been crappie fishing before but am looking forward to a new acquiring a new addiction. Never eaten crappie either, so I am in for a treat, no doubt.

Bookmarked and looking forward to a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1shotmedic View Post
              Hey fellas,

Name is Terry, and I have been lurking on this site for several years. Decided it's time to get out and do a meet-and-greet. Just booked cabin #20 for 3 nights, coming in on May 31 to do some pre-fishing, learn the lay of the land, and maybe catch some "ditch pickles" - that's a new term for me. I am a single, so if anyone wants to split a cabin we can work it out. Either way I am in for the trip.

I have a 19-ft Bass Tracker with plenty of room for riders if y'all want to come and don't have a boat.

Never been crappie fishing before but am looking forward to a new acquiring a new addiction. Never eaten crappie either, so I am in for a treat, no doubt.

Bookmarked and looking forward to a great time.

Welcome aboard!!

Comment

Bumping this back up! If your on the fence about going I would call and get a cabin pretty soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Bumping this back up! If your on the fence about going I would call and get a cabin pretty soon!!

Nice haul!!!

Gonna see if I can talk my neighbor outta his trailer for the weekend. May need to bum a spot in a boat.

Comment

Only 3 more months! [emoji23]

Comment

That's some slabs!! Never have really enjoyed catchin' white perch (for lack of fight/aggressiveness), but sure do like eating them!! Just what y'all got in that pic would make a good stink in the grease!!

I'm gonna be at the Chandeleur's then and I hope we have a repeat of what we did last summer!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chandeleur-June 10-13 2017-019.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	24529709

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chandeleur-June 10-13 2017-048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	24529710

Comment

My deer lease is on hw 705, plan on being there that weekend at Jackson Hill

Comment

[QUOTE=SaltwaterSlick;13153290]That's some slabs!! Never have really enjoyed catchin' white perch (for lack of fight/aggressiveness), but sure do like eating them!! Just what y'all got in that pic would make a good stink in the grease!!

I'm gonna be at the Chandeleur's then and I hope we have a repeat of what we did last

I looked that place up after reading about your trip! I'd like to go do that sometime! A big redfish is on my list someday! I catch some pretty good catfish. Bass and hybrids crappie fishing. Pretty good fight on crappie gear but I love the thump! I think about catching crappie every day of my life!! [emoji2]

Comment

On another note! Those people that say the second best day of owning a boat is when you sell it must have had their new boat in the shop already!! The slab sled is gone and the new boats probably still a couple months out! Guess I'm gonna bum rides for a while! The new Ranger is gonna sure have some big shoes to fill. The Triton was a heck of a crappie rig!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                              I love catching crappie on a fly fishing rod! It is an awesome fight LOL
                              Don't know about a fly rod but I do love eating them...........

Comment

On another note! Those people that say the second best day of owning a boat is when you sell it must have had their new boat in the shop already!! The slab sled is gone and the new boats probably still a couple months out! Guess I'm gonna bum rides for a while! The new Ranger is gonna sure have some big shoes to fill. The Triton was a heck of a crappie rig!!

Just Let me know when you want to go

Comment

Working...
                                X