Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice hogslayer

Comment

At least someone is contributing to dinner!

Comment

I ended up with a couple of undersize catfish, yellow bass, 5 undersize crappie and one keeper crappie. Dont know what else to do. Find brushpile. Drop down about 10ft. Minnow on one rod and jigs of various colors in the other. It doesnt help that my motor wouldnt crank first thing this morning. Opened the cowl and the little plastic piece that advances the ignition was broken. Stuck with trolling motor.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          I ended up with a couple of undersize catfish, yellow bass, 5 undersize crappie and one keeper crappie. Dont know what else to do. Find brushpile. Drop down about 10ft. Minnow on one rod and jigs of various colors in the other. It doesnt help that my motor wouldnt crank first thing this morning. Opened the cowl and the little plastic piece that advances the ignition was broken. Stuck with trolling motor.
          Time to break out the DuPont Spinners!!

Comment

No need to drive into town, just fry up those ditch pickes.
            Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
            Mike and I are at 7 largemouth. We didn’t do much good this morning, spent time trying to find some piles and whatnot. Just headed to Zavala to get out of the sun/chop and eat a good meal.
            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

We are grabbing a bite to eat and head back out to the bridge. What time are we starting the fish fry?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                I picked up some last week on pearl/chart and milk monkey last week. Those along with limetruese are my Sam Rayburn staples. Dont leave home without them. I was catching them on piles in 18-26 feet of water 10 foot down.
                Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  We are grabbing a bite to eat and head back out to the bridge. What time are we starting the fish fry?
                  I havent heard. I would be under the bridge right now if I could get out there. Will probably head back out around 5pm when the sun isnt directly overhead...

Comment

Left my phone in the cabin this morning! Just finished lunch! Toss up between nap and more beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post

Probsbly fish fry around 7. Will give my crappie deal while fryers are heating up. Ran out of light last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        Probsbly fish fry around 7. Will give my crappie deal while fryers are heating up. Ran out of light last night!

I sure coulda used some tips today! Im even worse at catching them than I remember!

Comment

Beer wins!!!![emoji2]

Comment

We have caught probably 20 in the last 45 min but only 6 keepers so far. Not a good ratio lol

Comment

Fishing a brush pile for crappie and all we caught was bass. Guess the bass ran off the crappie - kinda like hogs coming to a feeder running off the deer!

Comment

Looks like dinner depends on Slew and Hogslayer78

Comment

Working...
                                X