No announcement yet.

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plan is to get there Saturday morning, my Granddaughter's graduation is Friday. So far I'm solo and have room for one in my boat. I'm a saltwater guy so I'm not promising anything, I'll definitely be looking for help. My deer lease is close by so I don't need a room. I think I've bought every crappie jig mentioned in this thread. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all out there.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
      My plan is to get there Saturday morning, my Granddaughter's graduation is Friday. So far I'm solo and have room for one in my boat. I'm a saltwater guy so I'm not promising anything, I'll definitely be looking for help. My deer lease is close by so I don't need a room. I think I've bought every crappie jig mentioned in this thread. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all out there.
      Heck yeah! Gonna be an awesome weekend. Im no crappie fisherman either but love eating them lol. My species of choice is catfish and bass fishing, but with slew's help hopefully we will catch a few

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        I am in need of a spot on a boat. I will help out with gas/beer or whatever you need.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTNSTR8 View Post
          I am in need of a spot on a boat. I will help out with gas/beer or whatever you need.
          Sent you a PM.

Comment

We smoked them on Rayburn Friday. Minnows and jigs, it didn’t really matter, we were done by 0930.
            Attached Files

Comment

^^I figured Friday was going to be a good day ^^

Nice haul

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                We smoked them on Rayburn Friday. Minnows and jigs, it didn’t really matter, we were done by 0930.
                helluva haul!!

Comment

I saw this picture Friday, I know a guy who you sent it to. We didn’t do as good as you did Saturday, we caught a bunch but only 1 out of 5 or so was a keeper. It was still FUN and Weston outfished everyone lol

We are hoping to make it in June. I’m supposed to be switching projects at the end of this month sometime so we will see.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                    I saw this picture Friday, I know a guy who you sent it to. We didn’t do as good as you did Saturday, we caught a bunch but only 1 out of 5 or so was a keeper. It was still FUN and Weston outfished everyone lol

We are hoping to make it in June. I’m supposed to be switching projects at the end of this month sometime so we will see.
                    Yeah, we got to fish just ahead of that system that moved through Friday afternoon, wind was right, they were feeding.

Comment

You can probably catch a 2 man limit if you work at it on the 147 bridge right now. It's only gonna get better! Rayburn is a fun lake! Congrats Goodfellah!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, we got to fish just ahead of that system that moved through Friday afternoon, wind was right, they were feeding.

Brush pile? Bank? Bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                          Brush pile? Bank? Bridge?

All brush piles. 25’ was the sweet spot, it was cloudy so those fish were suspended down only about 8’ from surface, not holding tight to the brush.

Comment

All brush piles. 25’ was the sweet spot, it was cloudy so those fish were suspended down only about 8’ from surface, not holding tight to the brush.

[emoji1303]

Comment

I'm down for some of this action!! Like I said, crappie ain't nothin' but forage for bass!!

Comment

Nice haul Weston! And fellers!

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X