• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    those pups know it all these days
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker
      I thought I was talking to a grown man.....My Dad would be upset with me talking to a young kid this way. Forgive me.... LOL. I know now you wouldn’t talk this way in person.....

And I have a hard on for you? A little creepy you’re posting pictures of a “young kid” on texasbowhunter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got to say that the mods here must enjoy this as much as some of you to let the insults remain to trash this thread.
        Good job on the buck Sippy. Sorry it continues to be a poor representation of this site in here. It's a shame really.

Comment

Sippy, if you decide to go around June let me know. I may try to make that trip.

Comment

Wow....a few of you "grown men" need to grow up. Good Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
              I've got to say that the mods here must enjoy this as much as some of you to let the insults remain to trash this thread.
              Good job on the buck Sippy. Sorry it continues to be a poor representation of this site in here. It's a shame really.
              Hopefully there has been some infractions dolled out and some need to be tossed in the cooler for awhile.

Comment

Working...
              X