X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sippy View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was your girlfriend disappointed that you come up 3 1/2 inches short?

Congrats Sip! Nice rack?
    Last edited by Humper; 01-08-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Jeff, don’t worry about this troll. He’s the same person that was trolling my thread about my feed pen. Apparently he has nothing better to do with his time.

Comment

Again, congrats Sippy on a beautiful buck!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Really? Several of y'all have said something to this effect. I admit if I was hunting on my lease, and this monster stepped out my heart would probably jump out of my chest. This hunt is different though. He went in knowing he was going to shoot this deer. I would be excited sure, but controlling my nerves in this case wouldn't be difficult IMO. I'd be shaking after the shot though
          Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
          Really? Would you be able to? I don’t believe this one bit, you say this then you’d be the one crying to the property owner about not having to pay for an unfounded wounded Deer..... he went in to the hunt with a target Deer, yeah there’s a better chance because he’s on a high fence but he still has to go hunt the Deer. Sippy made a helluva shot, and I’m sure he was shaking too. If you are truly a good enough hunter that you don’t shake when your adrenaline is pumping you might want to go to the doctor as soon as you get released from the psychiatric ward!
          Haha...you obviously don’t know AC like I know him. He’s killed a whole lot of animals in his day bro. Now, I’m not saying he would get bored or anything waiting on Sippy’s deer to come out but I seriously doubt if he would fall out of the stand like he’d seen Bigfoot when he showed up either.

Comment

Congrats Sippy!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              Haha...you obviously don’t know AC like I know him. He’s killed a whole lot of animals in his day bro. Now, I’m not saying he would get bored or anything waiting on Sippy’s deer to come out but I seriously doubt if he would fall out of the stand like he’d seen Bigfoot when he showed up either.
              I totally agree Joel......

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

I know that, but I still don’t think anyone would be stone cold steady like he’s shooting at a target. I’ve never even seen a 180” Deer in real life, I’ve watched 150 class Deer get shot before, but when adrenaline pumps your body shakes. Yeah I know these older guys don’t shake as much because they’ve been hunting a long time, but I still don’t believe that they are rock steady like they say......

Comment

Awesome deer. Congrats.

Comment

Flat forgot! Nice 2 bedroom barndominium and his wife makes fantastic meals! Great hosts.

A little birdie told me there might be a $1500 any axis special this year

did you see any of their axis? How did they look?

Comment

Congrats on a stud!

Comment

Toad!

Comment

Flat forgot! Nice 2 bedroom barndominium and his wife makes fantastic meals! Great hosts.

A little birdie told me there might be a $1500 any axis special this year

I was calm as I took the shot, but about fell out of the tree after! I really don't get buck fever with the exception of my zebra. Being able to stay calm is just something I've practiced!

Thanks for the update. I will be looking for that Axis deal.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                            did you see any of their axis? How did they look?

Most are in velvet now. Definitely some good potential

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                              Jeff, don’t worry about this troll. He’s the same person that was trolling my thread about my feed pen. Apparently he has nothing better to do with his time.
                              Who's the troll?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Who's the troll?
                                Not you flywise...I was referring to justin

Comment

Working...
                                X