• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    X Day Off. My X is tired.
    Lazy X!

Comment

Back, triceps and abs today. Rowing before and after session.

Comment

Made it in Saturday for legs and shoulders. Hack squat, calf raises two different ways, seated lateral raises, front raises, leg extensions, bilateral leg press, military press, rear delt cable pulls, upright rows and i can't remember what else I did. The first time I've spent two hours in the gym in a looooooong time.

I took a 3 hour nap Sunday after church and lunch. Mama's French Toast, sausage, eggs at Cracker Barrel and I was down for the count. I was afraid I wouldn't sleep well and true to form, I woke up at 0214 this AM. Flip flopped around with hip and back pain before finally hitting the ibuprofen. Dozed off for a bit then woke back up at 0430. I said to heck with it, got up drank a little coffee and preworkout and headed out.

Chest and biceps today. 5X5 supersets with the last set being strip sets. Joint issues are really affecting me, especially my bench press, so I'm going to purchase those wraps and see if it helps.

Bench press/barbell curl
        Seated wide grip press/hammer curl bar
        Reverse grip bench press/seated incline dumbell curl

Comment

Chest, biceps and calves today. Rowing before and after with some stretching. Yall have a good day!

Comment

Shoulders and abs yesterday were bueno

Middle of legs right now

Short cardio session then running home to prep for a Gallup phone interview

Comment

X-tinction chest today. Only did the exercises, not the program. 3 sets to failure on the body weight exercises and pyramid drop sets on the weighted ones (15, 10, 8, 8). 35 minutes, instead of over 2 hours.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd round of legs/calves for this week.

My first time doing barbell squats. Been using SS and hexbar. Wasn't as bad as I thought. Kept it light to work on form but really need someone to watch me.

Deadlifts were RDLs. I'm struggling with proper form on those because they're supposed to work your hamstrings and I'm really just feeling it in my back. Guess I need to watch some more YouTube.

Those lunges and step-ups we're azzkickerz.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Today's session got altered because I had to cut it short to change my son's insulin pump. Easy back day, kind of a deload day.

Lat pull downs 3x10 neutral grip
                  close grip cable rows 3x10
                  close grip lat pull downs 3x10
                  db pull overs 3x10
                  Cable twist, KB over head single are static hold and shoulder breakers giant set to finish.

Got a good pump and felt good. The wife told me I need to stop working them out because they are getting to big. I told her hell no. They are just now showing after the 30 lbs lost. One of the best recent compliments I have received from her. lol

Comment

Ha. My wife tells me to quit flexing. I just smile and say I'm not.

Comment

The Gun Show!

Comment

Suns out Guns out

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                          ha. My wife tells me to quit flexing. I just smile and say i'm not.

Sent from my sm-g892u using tapatalk
                          Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          the gun show!
                          Originally posted by chew View Post
                          suns out guns out

sent from my sm-g892u using tapatalk
                          bang bang!

Comment

Awesome!

Quick Bi’s and Tri’s this AM before work

Probably a jog this evening to get my cardio in

Comment

Darn dog woke me up at 0347 this morning wanting to go out. Good thing I had slept pretty good up until that point. Good legs and shoulders day today.
                              5X8 supersets and strip downs on the last set.

Leg extension/lateral raise/incline situps
                              Hacksquat/standing calf raise/Military press
                              Rear delt dumb bell fly/goblet squat/hanging leg raise
                              Upright rows to finish it off.

Back and triceps tomorrow with a lot more abs than what I've been able to get in lately.

Comment

Legs, legs and legs today. 675 on leg presses today. 1000 here I come.

Comment

Working...
                                X