No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was the final exam challenge. Complete in 15 minutes or less, he says you're elite. (I think you'd have to be a F'n machine. This was nuts!) Complete in under 25 minutes, move on to AX-2. I wasn't planning on buying AX-2 anyway!
    10 burpee push-ups.
    10 DB swings.
    10 inverted rows.
    10 V Up Russian twists.
    12 sets as fast as you can.
    The hell with a burpee push-up! Probably spent half my time on them. Was stepping back and crawling forward on my last set. Puke factor was around 99%. One more round and I would be driving around town looking for a carpet steam cleaner right now! Finished in 28 minutes 12 seconds, but that doesn't count the break I had to take. Glad this program is over, now I gotta figure out how I'm going to modify it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another off day fasted cardio session. Fasted for 19 hours today. 45 min climb on treadmill, 15 minutes on recumbent bike to loosen the ole wheels up. Lots of soreness today in them. Finished off in the sauna for around 20 minutes. Not sure if I'll hit it tomorrow. Monday I will be back to cleans and other fun stuff. Happy Easter and god bless!

Comment

Way to much Mexican food and margaritas for dinner yesterday.... And maybe to much beer at Randy rogers and Flatland.....

Little hungover in the gym this AM but had a great pump for bi’s and tris

Comment

Shoulders and Ab’s Destroyed

Smith Shoulder Press
          DB front raises
          Lateral Drop sets
          BB front raise /// DB Shoulder shrugs
          Rear dealt DB flys
          Cable Face pulls /// Single arm lateral raises
          DB Shoulder Press
          Mch rear dealt flys

ABs mixed in

Decline sit ups
          Decline Russian twist
          Scissors
          Bicycles
          Planks
          Mch crunches
          Ab coaster

1 mile in 7:40.

Slacking on cardio lately and need to pick that up.

More and likely no working out tomorrow as I have the early shift and last weeks interview in Houston was pushed back to tomorrow afternoon so I’ll be up and at them from 4:45am until 7:30pm when I get home.

Comment

Ate like a pig yesterday. Ribs, baked beans, tater salad, bacon wrapped jalapenos, lemon meringue pie, peach cobbler.....

Today was leg day.

hack squat/calf raise
            leg extension/leg curl
            walking lunges/leg raises

I don't know how many sets I did on each. At least 4 and the final set was strip downs. I'm felling it already.

Comment

Took care of business this morning.

Cleans 8 sets some 2 reps and some 1 reps
              Squats
              Incline
              Cable Flyes
              Decline
              Close neutral grip DB incline press
              Dead lifts

Comment

Chest and biceps today. Forgot to do calves before I went to ride the bike and stretch. Oh well my calves are awesome anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Chest and biceps today. Forgot to do calves before I went to ride the bike and stretch. Oh well my calves are awesome anyway.
                  How did the elbows do on shoulder day?

Comment

My workout will be walking around minute maid park. [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                      How did the elbows do on shoulder day?
                      Mucho better during the workout itself. It is still achey but not nearly as bad as before. I hope a few more weeks of doing these things will calm it back down. Golf season should be in full swing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        My workout will be walking around minute maid park. [emoji3]

On Park Patrol eh

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Mucho better during the workout itself. It is still achey but not nearly as bad as before. I hope a few more weeks of doing these things will calm it back down. Golf season should be in full swing.
                        Good to here

Comment

Got a X-tinction sampler with my AX-1 program. Did chest and triceps today. Basics are you continue doing sets to failure until you can't do the (number he gives you). 30 seconds rest between sets- aka- not enough time when your sets are to failure!
                          Elevator push-ups (3). 5 sets before failing to reach (number).
                          Superman push-ups (5). 6 sets.
                          Thumbs up DB flat bench press (5). 6 sets.
                          Decline Spiderman push-ups (5) 1 set.
                          Armageddon set: 100 standard push-ups in 3 minutes. I got 50, most on my knees.
                          Bench tricep dips (5). 8 sets.
                          Lying DB tricep extension (5). 5 sets.
                          Didn't have the equipment to do the other 2 tricep exercises, thank God!
                          Armageddon set: 100 diamond cutter push-ups in 3 minutes[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], yeah right! 25 on my knees.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

A good day starts with a good day at the gym! Wooohooo! Git 'er done! Chest and biceps today. Two warm up sets then 5X8-10 supersets. No strip down today.

Flat bench press/barbell curl/incline situps
                            Incline bench press/preacher curl
                            Reverse grip bench press/hammer curl bar
                            Cable fly/incline dumbbell curl/hanging leg raises

Tomorrow is either back and triceps or legs and shoulders.

Comment

1 hr treadmill work put in today. Then sauna.

Comment

10 minute TM warmup then blasted it. Not much rest. Felt good after a day off.

Comment

Working...
                                X